The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Alright let’s try to start that.

• Someone get in and ask around for Rollie. He eventually find him with the JNPR people. *

Agent: Hello there.

Rollie: Yes?

Agent: Have you ever heard of Mechwars. It’s a game franchise soon to be released. There’s no promotional campaign yet the words spread a little already.

Rollie: I’ve not really looked for that type of thing often. Why does it matter?

Agent: We’d like to use you and your notoriety for our advertising, and we’d record your punching move with motion sensors so our animated mechs will make realistic punches that pro would recognize as your in their fights.

Rollie: That’s a rather surprising request.

Agent: We can pay well, not a fortune but good by advertising standards.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz  
OOC: There’s actually a whole series of video games running since the first one that essentially used a upgraded version of the engine for Battlezone all the way to a 5th main game thats in progress last i heard. With the 4th and it’s expansions having cockpit setups made for it too, think they’ve still got a few of those over in japan.

And okay, not sure what i should have them say there.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: The mention of advertising since her image on them was basically that. But like I said I don’t badly need it. Still I’m going to keep being slow for a while today.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: No need to.

Rollie: Well I’ve never thought I do that, but I guess it part of that lifestyle I’m going to have now. I’d like to know more about the thing I’ll have to do for your ads thought, wouldn’t want to look ridiculous.

Agent: Don’t worry these games are more of the serious king, can’t say there won’t be any jokes, a mech could be punches in the face and had its head do a 360, but you won’t look ridiculous. Perhaps you could visit our studios, you’ll see the alpha version of the future games and the real life minimechs collection.

Rollie: Well ok, but I think I should take the occasion to give a chance to my new friends to come too.

Agent: Oh, well it’s ok for me to let them visit.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Rollie: Come on then.

Agent: Great, I’ll lead you there, it’s near the tunnels to stoneway’s line. Here’s a badge to get in. * He hand a magnetic pass to Rollie. * Normally everyone have his own but I only had one to spare. Your friend should be fine as long as you stick together so you can open doors for them.

Rollie: That sound… quite secure for games.

Agent: Nothing to worry about.

Rollie: Yeah, I suppose after Sandstone I got into imagining threats.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Agent: We do not really care about these creatures. I wouldn’t want to look careless, but here in the capital I don’t think theses creatures could be a problem. It’s more for spying and the like that there’s lock.
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Agent: Well then, follow me.

Rollie: Should we wear special stuff for this.

Agent: You’ve never seem a motion capture suit I suppose, not really, we have our owns.

Rollie: Ok then.

OOC: And I’m going to leave for the night on this now. I’m starting to feel tired.
boz

OOC: Hi.

@MarauderPilot  
  • They made a trip far from the hotel near the Stoneway-Crossroad city line exit where the studio is located and get inside. Right after the entrance room itself there the various model of mechs to be merchandised in their special mechanical edition that looks almost too real even if they don’t seem that threatening with their 1 foot tall max size. *
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide