The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

HatOfDisguise
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Skaven
@MarauderPilot  
She nods a little. “I’m not an official, so I can’t really promise help. I can, however, try to pass word on not to allow ‘aid’ from this confederacy you mentioned. They sound like nothing but trouble.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@MarauderPilot  
“I can already hear how exactly that’s supposed to sound…” She rolls her eyes, this gesture most likely being noticed since the goggles are not opaque. “Sounds like a con artist came to be the head of a government. In any case, I think I know who I can talk to in order to get the point across among our government. Or, governments…? But we’ll be vigilant. I don’t think we’ll be in much trouble, though, because I don’t think we’re going to get contacted anytime soon.”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@MarauderPilot  
“Oh, my type aren’t the only new ones. We’ll have to remain very vigilant against pirates, considering. But I never mentioned anything about working underground- I think you’re connecting me to the ones on Arkania?”
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@MarauderPilot  
OOC: I do not recall Ozni mentioning it, nor do I think she would have. This would have had to have been information passed on from Arkania. And to be honest, it would not surprise me if news like this did travel from Arkania.
HatOfDisguise

Skaven
@MarauderPilot  
“I’m not surprised. Not the worst information on us, I’m sure, but I’m not worried about that with how reclusive we are, and I’m sure my superior’s surperiors’ surperiors’…something or other,” she huffs, “probably isn’t too worried about it, either.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide