The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Rex: No, surely not hunters, our worlds doesn’t have any yet, and those from your world wouldn’t have a say in that here. But what if that general who fought me with his electric baton or that other police dog who chased us connected the dots.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
OOC: Two opponents they fought during their trip to Sandstone. Emerald had to invisible Rex out of that fight with the general(who is also the minister of defense so he might have been referred to as minister in the posts featuring him) and they got rid of the police dog by separating the last train car with him inside on their way out of the city.
boz

OOC: No idea.

Rex: I don’t know, maybe they believe she have a potential we saw. I might even be wrong and just be too worried. Being in the crosshair of a general with that attitude is certainly a problem. Thenkfully he still doesn’t know where to find us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide