The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@14Fan
OOC: So, about having your character attack the grimm?
@boz
OOC: …Okay you might want to think about how that first part sounds. Seriously and i was worried about the Forerunners coming off as arrogant by coming there and trying to help out.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@boz
OOC: Alright, im sorry but i just looked at that second part. Things like “your unfounded worries” and, when the person who just talked about how they turned at least one star system to a blasted wasteland during their own early attempts is told things like “for us it is no big deal”, well think about that being phrased as “for us radiation was no big deal” to someone who lives in Japan.
@14Fan
OOC: Yes, but you need to have him actually take the action, not just say what he’d do.
And don’t worry, i know how that feels.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: I have to be honest, it seems like that is being taken to the point of parody to try and give a example of the stereotypical condescending if well meaning precursor race trying to help out the “primitives”. It’s the kind of stuff i was trying to avoid having Core say anything that could even be compared to it.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I don’t remember.
* They walked deep into the station to the inner side of the spherical structuring surrounding the future star to what looks like a series of 4 cannons emitting a beam of light toward the currently still liquid mass floating in the center. *
Ymir: This is one of the hundreds of beam platforms. The light is useless of course but the visual support is better for the show to visitors and it keeps people from clumsily walking in front of an activated beam. The gravity engineering team is at the console there, watching out to make sure their output is synchronized with the other platforms and don’t cause a feedback into the hydrogen flow still pouring in the center.
Yltel engineer: Actually despite the popular belief that our task is to increase the gravity of the star under construction to make sure it ignite, right now the gravity beams are working in reverse, lowering the gravity of the hydrogen already there. Matter create gravity by itself, that how natural physic works, but by lowering this gravity artificially we prevent the star from collapsing into nuclear reaction prematurely and turning out a dwarf.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Not especially. It’s just a way to highlight of absurdity of thinking they need gravity generator to hold mass together when naturally occuring gravity hold every star and planet together without help, not an explanation as if the person listening didn’t know that.
Posted Report
MarauderPilot

@boz
OOC: So, okay i guess, though im wondering why it would be a common misconception for such a widely publicized project.
Core: Hmmm, have you noticed any, strange fluctuations in power during testing?
Posted Report
boz

@MarauderPilot
Yltel engineer: A month ago another of the gravitational control platform had a malfunction. We’ve find out and fixed the cause. Just one station failing isn’t an issue because there’s so much redundancy but I didn’t liked how its power were automatically rerouted to the other stations, They shouldn’t have received a boost of power they didn’t asked for.
Yltel engineer: But I’ve made some calculation after that, and I estimated we’d need between 40 and 45 platforms independently failing within seconds of each others to make it a problem.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide