The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Fantasy Equestria.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Self proclaimed expert
  • In the Zepypt capital Princess Luna and Princess Celestia meet with Twilight Sparkle *

Twilight: I’m glad that Blueblood was able to help you two escape from Robotpony.

Celestia: It was very brave of him to do so, even in the face of what was going on he risked his life to save us for Equestria.

Luna: But now is not the time for celebrations, we must confront Robotpony and take back Equestria while he’s in his weakened state.

Twilight: But you two have been under the affects of his magic draining machine for so long.

Celestia: That is true, but you should know that us Alicorns are able to get our magic back faster then any other species, plus you and your friends hold the elements of harmony. With all of this we have a chance to remove him from his seat of power.

Luna: It will be difficult, but we must persevere for the good of Equestria.

Twilight: Alright, we’ll be ready whenever you two are.

Celestia: Then we leave immediately, we may not get a chance like this in the future.
Dr_Robotpony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
OOC: Alright, Robotpony is in the command room.

Robotpony: And what is left in Equestria?

Blitzcrank: Just a skeleton defense force, they are under orders to not attack the Princesses on sight. Casey Bolts has a train ready to take them to a port city where a ship for Crete will be waiting.

Robotpony: Good.
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
Robotpony: I already have what I need shipped to the new capital, and this time it will be an actual country instead of an occupation since the “leaders” have signed it over.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@Dr_Robotpony  
Sharp: Great, I should move my house/resort nearby Crete’s water too. What about all the infrastructure you built in equestria, your factories, your power plants, and all the other stuff?
Dr_Robotpony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Self proclaimed expert
@boz  
Robotpony: Already taken care of, I assume that everything, or everyone, you wanted taken over is prepared to leave soon or already over there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide