The Evil Council Shenanigans (Possible NSFW Material)

boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: I would have thought otherwise considering the agility you fight with, or perhaps it was just too slow paced for you? Still that’s the kind of event you like to have someone for, I know I would have like to have someone.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@MarauderPilot  
Jak wondered what this answer could imply. Could it mean she suspect him of feeling what he feel for her I like to think she’s right? This theory was just a theory but it was enough to make him dream.

Jak: And you must be right. It feel strange that the same academy that sent to so many dangers could hold something as simple as a dance party. I’d like to have your opinion on something, because of what motivate Jade and probably the rest of her team, do you think someone from our kind could have any chances there?
boz

@MarauderPilot  
Jak: Because he is still one of your own. Jade or anyone from her former team would have just dismissed your claim by replying the potential was withing him all along.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide