OC:Candy Chip Should Imply Trans Female

Dazril
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

oc:candy chiptrans female

The character “Candy Chip,” is a trans mare, in fact in the last arc of the Sunjackers comic this was a major plot beat. She has a hundred and thirty-six images, making tagging them all manually impractical. Adding the implication would make it easier for people looking for trans and trans female characters to find this specific trans female character.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
No character tags, even canon, imply gender and this one will not either. Tagging that many images is nothing for staff, but implications are not the way to go about it. For one, implications are NOT retroactive, they only apply to images going forwards. Secondly, implications for genders is a bad idea as any artist can change any character to be anything else in any given image they draw.

The tag can be added to the images if it is indeed 100% correct, but no implications will be made.
Dazril
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Alright, I didn’t realize that. I’ve never requested this before, and someone else suggested I should. But, the character is trans female, so the tag should be added. Apologize for my mistake in requesting an implication.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Hello there!

If you’re the OC’s creator you may request to update it’s OC:TAG on this forum thread.

There you can give it’s backstory, gender, species and other details about the character.

Cheers!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide