Fanfic Writing General

Background Pony #B4F7
@HJSDGCE  
she is human in the fanfiction she even has to share the bed with sci twilight they slowly become more like twin sinisters
Background Pony #B4F7
@HJSDGCE  
maybe a little to parody the dating 2 people at the same time comedic trope I mean someone on a date with twilight & sci twilight at the same time see the humor?
Background Pony #B4F7
@HJSDGCE  
no you see he has to go back & forth twilight in one restaurant & sci twilight in a another restaurant near by get it?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #1299  
Eh… Starting to lose my interests here.  
Feels like some unnecessary drama with an easily forgettable antagonist.  
Like, the guy has nothing to gain by dating both of them. Plus, we all know the difference between SciTwi and ordinary Twi. So, that would mean he would have to act differently in both times.
Background Pony #B4F7
@HJSDGCE  
that’s just a subplot the romance part is for like one chapter the story is more like “wheel this is weird” kinda comedic story its an idea I had while reading the current comic unbeatable squirrel girl
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@warc9

Congrats. It only took a week but you did it. I think I’ll take a look.

It sucks and I hate it.

I kid. It’s on my Read Later list.
Background Pony #B756
I want to one day commission artwork of scenes from what I write. As awesome as that sounds I’m actually worried the writing itself won’t live up to the hype of the drawings that come with it.
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
Anyone else love the idea of writing “bad” characters (i.e.: Mary Sues, characters that act like heroes no matter what they do, etc.) and then starting to unravel them near the end of the story so they’re human after all?
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@Marx  
I know that was my idea with my Persona fic, where it seemed like the main character was a Mary Sue because she made friends and treated them however she wanted and pretty much used them, but in the end, she was put on the spot for it by the main villain, and she was ultimately powerless because of it.  
She definitely regret it and changed for the better, but it still wasn’t too acceptable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide