Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #502A
Here’s the other question I had in mind, what search engine do you use?
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

I’ve been hacking my head off everyday for the past 3-4 weeks, especially when I first wake up. Lately I’ve been wondering if the cough will ever go away. What do?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
What do you guys think of Adblock, Ublock Origins or browsers like Brave that block ads?
Do you use it? Are you worried how creators like Fantiction.net, Fimfiction (excluding their Subscribestar service) or Youtubers won’t be able to earn money with this? Are there rules you put on yourselves when using Adblock that I should keep in mind?
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
I posted this on >>0, quoted here:
@☬ lincolnbrewsterfan ☬
Technically, it will be 10 years on January 02, 2022, when the time is officially 03:10:59.
Thanks for this :)
We need to have a ten year anniversary event. Derpibooru deserves it :D
But, will we have a special art event to celebrate Derpibooru’s tenth anniversary on January 2nd? I love this site and I think it’s a wonderful way to tribute it back for being an awesome MLP artwork archive. :)
Just something for you guys to think about. ;)
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Is having the same name as your oc considered a self insert character? Because I think I want to have some seperation between the oc and myself. Because my oc might have a different personality then me. Like if I ship my oc with Fluttershy that won’t mean I love Fluttershy like that myself.
Perhaps I should name my oc something other than Cosmas.
This oc is probably what I will use for my avatar.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide