Automotive enthusiasts?

SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@MagpulPony  
Subaru still wants me to bring my Outback in for a free airbag recall/replacement.

If it takes a while i wonder if i could get a rental, an airbag probably isn’t that long of a job tho
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@MagpulPony  
Sounds nice, maybe i could get the repair done when im actually working at a Subaru dealer.

Not many dealers have Museums, i guess the show floor is cool enough. I went to a Ferrari dealer and that was basically a museum. Dunno if I’ve ever posted pics of that place here.
Shamefaced
Luna - For Patreon supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron

Amateur Garage Scientist
@SubaruAnon  
Depends on if they have the airbag in stock. I probably would get that done. The only thing worse than crashing, is crashing and having a hand grenade go off in your face.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@Shamefaced  
iirc i think its both the drivers and passengers, gotta look at the letter again.

If thats the case it’ll definitely be longer

I think the recall says the airbag can just randomly go off. Dunno why that hasn’t scared me LOL
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
Was one of many things I was going to do to mine before I lost nearly 100% of my funds. Was looking at the big 50” curved Rigid bars, Baja Designs spotlights, retractable Chase Rack LED bars, side mounted Radiance Cubes, my Raptor was gonna be a rolling Christmas tree. Alas, it was never to be.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I think I’m starting to get back into my old love for car audio systems. I used to just love the big subs and amps that people would just cram into the back of a Mazda 6 or just take a station wagon and fill it from the trunk to right behind the front seats with as many subs as they could fit in the enclosure they made.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Went to a car show in my town. A quarantine one. Only place you can get fair food, since fairs are closed. Saw another sweet car just casually… a Honda Clarity. It was the plug-in version, 2 fill-up doors… My sis drives like a maniac and still gets 42 mpg on her boyfriend’s Honda Insight. Pretty impressive how the regenerative braking works…

full

full

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Nothing wrong with a bit of patina, adds character! I’ve seen some 1950s Cadillacs with tons of patina driving around my town

@ACApenetrator50  
Gotta really “feel” the bass, not just hear it
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I want to put a train horn on one of my dually but I have no idea what horn I want. I’m split between a raised letter Nathan K5LA, Nathan M3, Leslie RS2M, Nathan K3LA, Leslie RS5M, and a narrow font K5LA. Someone please help me decide
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide