Automotive enthusiasts?

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
Only short-sighted poor people look at the worst and pretend to be superior at the wrong side of the pond.
Shamefaced
Luna - For Patreon supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron

Amateur Garage Scientist
New glimpse of Cadillac Lyriq infotainment screen
@SaturnCarArtz
Can’t compete with VETC Honda goodness

Repping VTEC, whoop.

@SubaruAnon  
@SaturnCarArtz
We need to bring back the V12 and V10 era. Fuck this gay “emissions friendly” v6 shit

This dude know’s what’s up. BMW v12’s are my favorite of all time, even if they’re just two straight sixs bolted together.  
full
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@SubaruAnon  
Exactly!!! Fuck the new V6s and emissions shit, fuck These bullshit laws that say I can’t I have a car that produces more than a pound of carbon. Fuck it all. I’m bout to delete all of my diesel vehicles and make a statement by rolling coal.
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@SubaruAnon

@ACApenetrator50

I don’t know how strangled the power on engines has become due to emissions, and 1 car or even 12 cars without air pollution controls won’t make a gigantic impact, but you might want to realize how polluted the world would be without any emission controls (not just on cars, but at factories:)

Hell With the Lid Taken Off Article - Pittsburgh, PA in the 1930s - 1950s

China is a lot like this NOW, if not just as bad or even worse. That might be why air pollution controls are so stringent here in America; we may have to make up for them not caring.

full

full

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide