Dragon Ball Thread

TheSoul70

@Thanotos Omega  
it’s because they were never heroes originally ..  
Goku and his friends did not release the planets conquered by Frieza. The entire army followed the plans for several years.  
they also preferred to wait for the androids to be created by Gero instead of stopping him as soon as possible … they wanted to check their strength despite the warning from trunks
TheSoul70

@Background Pony #4F83  
He helped save the universe so he earned his right to live.  
depending on whether you consider darkseid or joker who are recurring villains as a bad thing  
they are willing to face it again if necessary it shouldn’t be a really bad thing if you consider most of them to be warriors
TheSoul70

@Background Pony #4F83  
the empire has always been there .. but they never gave it any importance in what changes this is alive or not

frieza is not capable of defeating goku or vegeta, much less beerus so it’s basically like leaving tao pai pai alive despite being a murderer
Background Pony #4F83
@TheSoul70

In dragon ball its just comedy. The scale is significantly larger in dbz. It just comes off as callous for the sake of shitty fanservice. If Freiza isn’t even a threat then he should be dead. Now he is just a piece of Goku’s harem.
TheSoul70

@Background Pony #4F83  
Bora’s death was not a comedy …

vegeta was left alive and he continued to kill people in namek although his intervention was of help later on and it is not yet known what role will have frieza after … maybe he dies.  
Frieza still allows the story to move by carrying out his revenge plans against goku and the z warriors how to bring broly to earth despite not directly intervening.  
again recurring villains exist in other series … because they keep them alive and in the case of frieza it is not convenient for him to be noticed too much until he is sufficiently fortified.  
besides that in whis’s words a balance is needed between creation and destruction in the universe .. the old life dies to make way for the new life it would be unreal that no one ever dies like the stereotype of the series before
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
@TheSoul70

Bad guys die, new bad guys take their place. That’s “balance”. Frieza used to be cool now he’s just an annoying mosquito who really hopes Goku senpai will notice him again one day, kiss him on the forehead and tell him he’s a worthy opponent. He’s a shell of his former self. I’d rather he was dead too. Either make him a good guy or kill him.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Ranch  
But that’s what’s great about it! The smug git is now stuck desperately clinging to relevancy, and Goku doesn’t even care enough to kill him. It’s like he’s being kicked the crotch every second he’s on screen, and I can’t say I don’t enjoy it.
TheSoul70

@Ranch  
although I understand the point but it still doesn’t seem valid for 3 reasons  
1.- the series was never strict with that .. many dangerous beings were left alive as vegeta who continued to kill innocents in namek and in his fight with 18  
2.-they still gave cool moments to frieza and it is still relevant in history although it is not so strong  
full  
3.-the function of frieza is still waiting for the series and the movie only ended with him alive if he dies or not .. yet to be seen and I do not think it is something really criticizable … was needs to save the universe, the aliances for convenience have always existed in the series
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@TheSoul70  
Unpopular opinion, that fight was the best Dragonball has ever had.

It was tight, it was short, it wasn’t broken up by hours of Piccolo grunting in the background and hyping up the bad guy like he was bloody Michael Cole, it looked beautiful and Freiza, Goku and 17 had surprisingly awesome chemistry as a group.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Z was all over the place with it’s fights, Saiyan saga was over all great, Frieza saga was really meh most of the time outside of the brawl with Frieza, the Android Saga was a wasteland with like 2 good fights and had the worst Saga finale fight in the series since that became the standard, Buu Saga was good overall but the final Battle loses it’s tension when you remember they could just Port Gohan there and let him curbstomp Kid Buu,
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Thanotos Omega  
I know there were some absolute duds, but the Tournament of Power had some really good fights in general. In fact I think a few really good ones get forgotten about because there was so many great fights. It’s a bit long but Goku vs. Caulifla and Kale is also a huge favorite of mine, partly because Goku repeatedly does a Frieza.

“You think you’re winning? You fool, this isn’t even my true form!”

Android 18 vs. Brianne de Chateau is absolutely fucking gorgeous too, in every way.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Philweasel  
The only thing i wish they had done was mix it up a bit, have more people at or around the top tiers, Dragon Ball ever since Z just feels like it burns up to much stuff to quickly and does a disservice to it,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide