Dragon Ball Thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Kikuchi or Faulconer?
I think Kikuchi works well on JP Dub as well as other countries dubbing as well such as Spanish, Filipino, Portugese while Faulconer’s music is way too electronic-y and atmospheric, suits the Western style better.
I also saw a mixture of Funimation Dub with Kikuchi’s score as well where I think it felt weird when those two elements combine.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Shavkat Rakhmonov
I exclusively watch the Japanese version now. So the Japanese music. The dub music isn’t bad, though. I think the music in the dub of History of Trunks is better at times than the Japanese music.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Shavkat Rakhmonov
Kikuchi if you want that full orchestral vibes. Kikuchi blends various opera genres from space to cowboy to chinese martial arts. He also loved his wind instruments.
Faulconer’s electronic vibe is more suited for the american dub. He do be producing real bangers tho.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dirty Bit
For the american dub, maybe. The dub in general changed up characters enough to make it a different series. Faulconer’s music totally makes DBZ sound like some totally rad show about cool characters beating each other up.
But overall I like Kikuchi’s much broader range of emotions, style and theme.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Hot take:
If you were to redub the “I Am” Speech on Namek for viewers in 2023 It’d go like this:
Frieza: Who–Who are you?!
Goku: You ain’t figured out yet? I’m the guy you been ducking the entire time. You better start running cause I’m bout to put you in a body bag. I’m HIM. The Super Saiyan.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@tehwatever
I read the last line in Mike Tyson’s voice. 💀
“Y’ain’t thigured out yeth? I’m the guy you been ducking the entire time. You better thart runnin’ cuth ahm bout to put you in a body bag. I’m HIM. The Thuper Thaiyan.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I discovered how much censored in the anime this one scene where Gohan just simply pops those Cell Jrs like a freaking balloon. In the manga, he fucking splatter their heads, mutilate their body and scattered them in a pile of gore. That’s how gangster SSJ2 Teen Gohan was. 🥶
Background Pony #E9E1
You folks maybe help me with a name? If I wanted to name someone apple dumpling….well is there a penny way to do that in typical dragon ball style? I only know words from Google translate, but not how to combine them. Example, my first attempt is Obarin. Oba= bao and rin = Ringo which = apple.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide