Music thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Mellow Rhythm
Geez, rest in peace.
I’m pretty sure Savoy Brown has, like, the most individual members of any rock band in history. Their 50+ year run included members of Fleetwood Mac, King Crimson, Yes, Black Sabbath, and Foghat, and had fifteen lead vocalists, six rhythm guitarists, 21 bassists, four keyboardists, 22 drummers, a percussionist and a harmonicist… and one Kim Simmonds the entire time.
Posted Report
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
Yes indeed. Their music is awesome, that’s for sure, but their longevity (going stronger than even Fleetwood Mac), ever-shifting lineups and “family tree” connections as you mentioned are especially impressive! Everything Kim Simmonds has done under Savoy Brown and in general is a hell of a feat, and you have to admire the man for his staying power until recently.
Luckily, John Mayall of the equally venerable Bluesbreakers is still with us
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard

This is the grave of one of my classmates who died in a car wreck about one week after getting his DL. Cool headstone. Seemed like half the kids I knew back then had a copy of that Ozzmosis album.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Last night, I saw an article that talked about Lars Ulrich and because of the way how the article header was worded, I had a panic attack thinking that he suddenly died until I found out that it was just listing some failed accomplishments he’s had in the past and he’s not dead at all. Goddammit don’t bait me like that!
Posted Report
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
At the grocery store today a young male associate walked by me singing Papa Roach’s “Scars” to himself; an octave lower and casually slow. I’m not the biggest fan, but I give them a lot of respect for their music helping some kids to get through the dark times.
That song was a meme even before the internet.
He’s right. Somebody yeling, “PLAY FREEBIRD!” at a bar band has been a thing since the 70’s.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Free Bird is now the latest classic made trending by memes.
After seeing The Devil’s Rejects, that song always makes me think of that movie’s ending. The Fireflys are all bloodied and ready to go out in a blaze of glory, and the guitar part plays as they rush towards the blockade shooting and getting shot ad then suddenly everything freezes and we just hear a few more shots and then it fades to credits.
Posted Report
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Free Bird is now the latest classic made trending by memes.
I remember a watching part of a movie where the guitar solo for this song plays while everyone at some church was killing eachother in some battle royale murderfest.
the solo at the end of the song has been made particular as a meme short by literally everybody on TikTok.
Of course.
I am so glad I’ve never used or even visited TikTok.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide