Random Useless Facts Thread

FliegerFaustToP47
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Explosive Reactive Armour is a feature designed for Russian tanks, yes, blocks that explode on the tank’s outside are an actual feature and not a engineering mistake, the Explosive Reactive Armour (ERA) are small blocks located on the outside of a tank that, when being hit by an HEAT or APDSFS (High Explosive Anti Tank and Armour Piercing Discarding Sabot Fin Stabilized, respectively), they detonate, often destroying the APDSFS projectile or damaging it enough so that it won’t be able to penetrate (Sometimes outright ricocheting it, causing partial or total deflection) and disrupting the plasma jet generated by HEAT shells, this of course it’s dangerous for infantry and soft-skinned vehicles near, but for the tank it’s almost harmless and very efficient at protecting the crew from enemy weapon systems.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
Just leaving this here incase you want to use an euphemism of DEFCON to refer something gone entirely FUBAR ;3

DEFCON 5: Lowest state of readiness — this is the normal state of readiness in peacetime. Code name: FADE OUT

DEFCON 4: Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures. Code Name: DOUBLE TAKE

DEFCON 3: Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness. Air Force ready to mobilize in 15 minutes, this is the first truly “shit is about to get real” phase of the levels. Code Name: ROUND HOUSE

DEFCON 2: Conventional warfare is imminent. Armed Forces ready to deploy and engage in less than 6 hours, this is the highest level ever reached in history. Code Name: FAST PACE

DEFCON 1: Nuclear war is imminent. Code Name: COCKED PISTOL

full

Yus, DEFCON 5 is peace, not nuclear war ;3
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
The “Bouncing Betty”, “frog mine”, “The silent soldier”, or “Hopping Henry”, real name S-Mine (Schrapnellmine, Springmine or Splittermine in German), is one of the most infamous bounding mines in the world. When triggered, the mine is launched into the air by a primary explosion in the base and the detonates at around 1m (3ft) from the ground. At minimum entirely destroying the soldier’s penis and testicles, they had a tendency to maim rather than kill the soldier, creating a nasty psychological impact on the other soldiers who had to hear the wailings of help yet couldn’t do anything. Lt. Col. Sloan, author of the book “Mine Warfare on Land” described it as “probably the most feared device encountered by Allied troops in the war.”. The S-mine was lethal and succesful, and remains as one of the definitive weapons of WW2, with a surprising amount of imitations created in the years following.
Background Pony #28C7
“coporophagic encephalopathy” is a fun euphemism for “crap for brains”, likewise, “dihydrogen monoxide, oxidane, hydrogen hydroxide, and hydroxylic acid.” are all water.
Chaotic Mind
"I solemnly swear I am truly insane." - Derpi Supporter
Daring Do Dakimakura - Attended a Derpibooru panel at a MLP convention
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages (Random Useless Facts Thread)
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

Crazy Pone
Here’s a fact for you.  
I have been in lurk mode for so long I completely forgot this thread even exists.  
I posted a comment for the first time in years, noticed the thread badge, was confused, then searched for the thread.  
It is this. I thought this had died years ago.  
Lmao
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide