The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Background Pony #3252
Apparently there’s already a petition for HBO to do the next resident evil adaptation Because of how good the last of us seems to be turning out.
That feels like it would end in some sort of monkeys paw.

“HBO proudly presents, Resident Evil…”
”… Umbrella Corps”
Posted Report
Elidiotadelaesquina
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

Stupid idiot
I was watching face off, the repeat of the final challenge of season 3. In this edition the public chose the winner.
I found it curious that, although time has passed, they left the part where they mention the numbers and the page to be able to voteAnd to add more confusion, this was the Spanish dubbed version.
I mean, I found it cruel watch this. I suspect they left it like that to get to the time on the broadcast.
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

People ask me why I think anime was a mistake.
Does anyone know where I can find that one gif of N having a breakdown? I feel that it appropriate for seeing the eye size on Leahla.
Posted Report
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Multiple comments I’ve seen about the last of us show make me think of something phelous said When he was reviewing the resident evil show
I’m so tired of people complaining about a show being too woke because of the casting If that’s your main complaint just shut the hell up
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
Pokemon anime reawakened my love for Pokemon. I don’t care what everyone else says about how bad or whatever it is. It’s part of my childhood. I officially like it better than the mainline series alongside Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I love how fans are speculating what the visit to Denji house gon’ be.
Story so far just so you get caught up.
Asa and Yoru share Asa’s body.
Yoru is the War Devil planning to kill Chainsaw Man.
Denji is the Chainsaw Man and currently is dating Asa.
Neither Asa nor Yoru knows that Denji is the Chainsaw Man.
Denji lives with Nayuta the Control Devil.
The Control Devil is the War Devil’s little sister.
Neither Asa nor Yoru knows that Denji lives with Nayuta.
Denji does not know that Nayuta is Yoru’s sister.
Nayuta does not know they’re coming to visit.
Dramatic Irony all over the place, basically. I’m just waiting for the eventual “What the fuck is going on?!” by every character involved.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Oh no. The potential spoiler is the Youtube video. Potential because it’s just a theory
On its own it makes little sense (aside from being a cute animation). Hence the context.
And since nobody here ChainsawManning anyway, I think I’m not gonna hide anything. If you want me to hide it tell me.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Yeah all that stuff is spoilers it’s the stuff that’s going on currently on and is way way far away from where the anime is so anyone not up to date on the manga just saw a bunch of spoilers.
Just because no one is “ChainsawManning” here doesn’t mean nobody is watching or reading it or where they at you just assume absolutely no one is into it that’s extremely inconsiderate.
And the video may be “potential spoilers” but the context you gave IS ACTUALLY SPOILERS GODDAMIT!
Lean what a spoiler actually is and learn proper etiquette.
Posted Report
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
That new Owlhouse dropped. Not really going to spoil anything.
Camilia is the most wholesome character ever. seems like there will be more of her lately.
Eda is GOAT as always.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Lord WyrmSpawN
Same.
Though I think most series do have a definitive end point–just so happens that some unfortunate authors never made it there or irl stuff are preventing them to progress at their desired rate, or could just be author burnout.
Unless you’re the kinda popular series that people want more of, so authors (or some other third party) always make new stories for it, be they spinoffs or sequels.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide