Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
It was the closest our country has had to literally oppressing people’s freedom of thought, and the worst part is that it didn’t even work for its presumed goal. All it did was hold off anti-establishment sentiment by a few years, and ruin a few people’s lives and careers in the process.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Vivace  
How many people’s lives were wrecked by the Satanic panic? Because the most I’ve ever heard regarding that is that some people claimed that the Beatles’ claim that they were “more popular than Jesus” killed their careers, even though it really didn’t and they maintained success after that, both as a band and in their solo careers.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@TheHappySpaceman

A husband and wife who owned a daycare center were almost lynched, and lost their entire livelihood because of Salem Witch Trials esc bint of Christian insanity straight out of The Crucible.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@TheHappySpaceman  
Accusations of being part of satanic cults, kids being coached into giving false testimony of sexual assault against accused, actual murderous cults and serial killers, rise of televangelism and the Moral Majority. A lot happened.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
But if you fail to learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it.

Just like how if you fail to clear your history, you are doomed to explain why you searched for “hardcore Animaniacs hentai” to your parents.
deactivated103f39d

There are things in life that I wished changed. A feminist used to mean supporting women. Now it has a different meaning that’s bad. A boomer was someone from WW2 who’s rich. Now it’s associated with someone liking old stuff. It’s ridiculous. There’s other stuff too. Even meme had a different meaning before. They should have their original meanings back.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario  
@Vivace  
I mean, not all of us are friggin’ improv gods. Some of us need scripts, and to attack people because they write scripts for their videos instead of coming up with everything on the fly is the stupidest of the stupid, and anyone who does it is an inbred troglodyte whose mother never loved them.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@TheHappySpaceman  
No disagreement. Not everyone has the gift of spontaneous oration, certainly not me. I’m in a class where I have to do a short video of myself giving a speech on ethics. I write out a script before I touch the webcam. Scripting is a nonissue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide