Unpopular opinion time (super alpha no pony edition)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
As someone who hasn’t watched much of Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, I wonder how good it will do as a preschool show?
I mean it feels like they’ll have tone the jokes and snarkiness since they’re appealing to younger kids than previously.
Will it work out?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Mr. Enter saying that 9/11 should have been part of the themes of Turnin Red is not a crime against humanity.
I’m sorry. I might think thats not a good arguement for Enter. But I don’t think its the worst thing ever.
I find it funny of all the stuff Mr Enter has said, that minor review is the thing people remember these days.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
He himself made a video detailing the top 10 fuckups he’s done throughout his career and while that moment made the list, it didn’t top it cause even he knew that compared to the other things he’s did/say, that little 9/11 comment was pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@SleepySteve
Ironic Georgians would celebrate the slave owning Confederacy so much, when Georgia’s founding father Ogelthorpe was literally founded so it would not rely on slavery but only on the efforts of small farmers.
It’s so hilarious and sad that Georgians don’t see the irony in that. I guess it’s easier to follow the crowd of other southerners and simp for the rebs.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan really holds up better as a dumb fun pulp film with a few excellent emotional moments, rather than “THE BEST STAR TREK MOVIE EVER HDFGSBFZ” like some fans try to say it is.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Shavkat Rakhmonov
It’s just the value of the average consumers money going down, for the benefit of those with disproportional wealth influencing the government.
A lot of the bottom line staples stay fairly cheap, because making basic staples more expensive makes labor work more expensive. So I try to avoid convenience food.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide