Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
No seriously, who here unironically finds river/pond fishing fun instead of boring and frustrating?
And yes, I have gone fishing before:
3 times and they all ended with me getting nothing.
Background Pony #C989
I’ve been running on empty for such a long time. I’m ready to throw in the towel.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I hate it when folks call themselves captains if their crew only consists of themself and one other person.
You’re not a captain since the lone bloke following would actually be your partner and not your underling.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@tehwatever
As of now:
A Skeleton Crew at least.
This nickname was one I made back when I part of a larger group of buddies.
Me and another Dude swapped between “Leader” and “First Mate” and usually led the others when we went out to have fun and stuff but we’ve parted ways since.
I do have a few new buddies and I’ve been in contact with at least two of them for several years now so I warrant that title.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@CaptainXtra
what if you’re on a two man crew, and one fancies himself a captain and the other a commander?
nobody actually boss the other around, and both are equal in partnership.
they just call themselves captain and commander respectively.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Question: Where the hell do people meet other people outside of an academic setting? I’ve never been educated on that and I’d like some actual friends to hang out with so I won’t be so dang lonely all the time.
(Before anyone asks, “Hang out in bars” is not a good option because I don’t drink alcohol.)
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@TheHappySpaceman
That’s a real question
Where can you be that’s not work or a place you’re spending money at?
Bars are shit. You’re better off going to church. Being around a bunch of 20-30yo’ds that drink and drive is statistically the most likely way to end up dead in the first world, competing with fried food and cigarettes.
Bars are for trashy poor people with low self esteem. Coming from your local trashy poor person with low self esteem.
Your only good option is to meet women during work/training, but obviously plenty of people you work for don’t want you forming non capital unions with your fellow worker.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@TheHappySpaceman
A good third place is hard to find in modern society. Even if there were a good third place you could go to, people would likely just look at their phones. The internet is the new gathering place, for better or worse.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Beth
Yeah, and my job is online too (and most of the company is located in Maryland), so that’s not really a viable option.
Going to church is a thought I’ve considered. Challenge is, of course, that I’m an atheist. I’ve tried convincing myself to believe in God, but it’s just not happening.
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Well, I do drink caffeine, so it’s slightly better, but most people at coffee shops are just looking at their phones, so trying to speak to them is a no-go.
@kleptomage
Pretty much. And while I have a few online friends, I can’t really get into online friendships or relationships the same way I get into RL ones because there is a 0.0026% chance of me ever meeting any of them in real life. So the connections are always hampered by that knowledge.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@TheHappySpaceman
I wish I knew the solution.
I once tried hanging out at the local brewery. I got a drink at the bar and I thought to myself, “Ok, now what do I do?”
There was nobody sitting alone like I was. Just a bunch of locals in their cliques. I felt very out of place. Some asshole asked me if I was there for my daily beer. I never went back. They didn’t brew good beer, anyway.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheHappySpaceman
take up random classes, im not joking.
my personal pick is cooking classes. They are fun af, and since everybody has eaten something somewhere, means you wouldn’t run out of icebreakers or conversation starters.
From there, conversations can go anywhere because food is at the center of pretty much everything, from business, to history and culture, to arts and sciences–to freaking music or anime or fiction, everything!
And it wouldn’t be out of place because you’re in a cooking class. Also, if you happen to share a cooked meal together, lemme tell you; it’s actually a great bonding experience like little else.
But you might wanna look up the kinda ppl who be in what class, tho. If you’s looking for that middle class under 30s educated crowd then the japanese/korean/italian/pastry cooking classes usually have them.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
This “lab grown meat” is a whole load of absolute nonsense.
It ain’t meat unless an animal is slaughtered in the process.
That is an ancient and sacred ritualistic process that cannot and should never be omitted. Period.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I had the exact same dream as the plot events from ID4 movie but them aliens were prepared from computer virus so we had to sacrifice Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum to deliver the nuke using the stolen alien attacker and kamikaze the big mothership from the inside.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This happened earlier on UFC Fight Night in Mexico lmao. Black shirt guy is a freaking beast. Took out two gringos in one night. 💪
The funniest thing is no one, not even the security broke the whole thing up and the brawl kept going until they stop doing it themselves. Haha Mexico is wild.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide