Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I had a badass dream just now that I was being bullied, demonized, and defamed by an abusive teacher back in high school. I reach my breaking point on the fifth day when I was being wronged for not being corrent in my sentence in the presentation even after I put my backs into my work and framed me for stealing her phone so she broke my phone (this very phone I’m using right now) and riddiculed me in front of my class… So what I do? I reached out for her throat and single hand strangle her off her feet until a bodyslammed her on to a concrete floor and broke her arm with a kimura lock. The whole class went dead silent at first as she was riding in agonizing pain from her broken arm. Then, I whipped out my 9mm and shot her through her head killing her instantly. Everyone in the classroom and also in the entire campus screamed in panic upon hearing the gunshot.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

So it seems like my personality based on my latest dream tells me that killing is apparently my number one solution on disposing all problems and obstructions in my life. But, at an expenses of a greater trouble in the unforseeable future. Still, it seems that I don’t know anything else how to overcome and handle all life challenges, just basically kill, kill, and kill. Kill everything.
The reason why this was the only way because I was too overpushed and stepped on by the people around me without knowing how to defend my dignity back when I was a kid. Now that I’ve grown up, I’ve learned how to defend myself. I will never let anyone tread on me even at the lightest form.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
It saddens me that Bluey still has more than one controversy. Just let the adorable and innocent show be adorable and innocent and stop trying to inject the -ism stuff into everything.
(Still wanna just this thread but not gonna share personal stuff anymore because I know no one cares. Just gonna complain about trivial stuff.)
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

NO! NO! NOOOOOOO!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, ME?!?!
NOW MY LATEST DREAM IS ABOUT ME KILLING MY FUCKING COUSINS BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T INVITE ME TO THEIR TRIP TO MY FAVORITE ISLAND, MANG, WTF….
Posted Report
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Sometimes I dream about being brave enough to disarm or kill a mass shooter/serial killer.
Is this “survivors guilt”?
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Imagine having to wake up at 3 AM because your asshole coworkers want an extra hour and a half in their holiday weekend.
Maybe before each holiday weekend, we should start work at midnight. Then they could have almost a whole extra day!
Or we could just have a consistent schedule with normal hours, but that would make too much sense.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
What is with these businesses advertising that they’ll be closed on Easter Sunday this year? (Even on the news in some cases.) They’re doing it as if it had never been done before. It’s kind of annoying!
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Easter weekend is coming up, meaning yet another big store rush. Appropriately enough, may God have mercy on my soul.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide