Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@lonewolf

I’m pretty sure that happened to him a long time ago.

I know he’s usually low-hanging fruit for this thread, but in this case I’d say it’s justified.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Egil  
Or some people just needs some awareness to figure out that bashing a literal pants shitting moron who still managed to make friends in real life while they couldn’t even achieve that, is really not a bright thing to do.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Huyanna  
I was cautiously optimistic about Equestria Girls. While it was a bizzare concept, it still had the same crew behind it.

This just looks like a bad Powerpuff Girls 2016/Unikitty ripoff (keep in mind I actually kinda like Unikitty).
Background Pony #F90C
I’m not one to kinkshame people, but how the hell has this become one of the most active and long-running roleplaying threads on the site? For over a year now, two users (one of which is a Background Pony) have been spamming the B key on their keyboards and making fart noises in an attempt to simulate underwater sex with Equestria Girls characters. It’s gone on for nearly 3,000 posts, and yet despite doing it openly where everyone can see them, they’ve been completely alone. I honestly find it more bizarre than cringeworthy, but I figured it was worth posting here.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@Penguin Lagann  
To quote Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters:

DON’T TALK: WATCH!  
DON’T TALK: WATCH!  
DON’T LIKE IT? WALK OUT.  
WE STILL HAVE YOUR fucking MONEY AND WE’LL SPEND IT ON DRUGS
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

IRL 🎠 stallion
@team blueplant  
Drake meme:  
Top panel caption=Making a picture book  
Bottom panel capion=Making a comic book using only text

(if this were done with typographic manipulation, this could be legitimately interesting)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.