Another Cringe Thread About Bronies in General. (Possibly NSFW)

Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Selaphiel
Actually furries don’t tolerate a lot of things. Whether it’s because they genuinely don’t or just want to seem more appealing to the public eye is up for debate. They don’t tolerate zoophilia, pedophilia, art/character theft, or general drama. Oh, and of course homo/transphobia is generally not acceptable in the furry community.

All of this. Seriously, especially in recent years the fandom has been trying their best to hop on that shit especially.
🐴
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@OldMangyMutt  
For individual furries, I’d say it’s 75% due to genuine moral conviction and 25% wokeness. For the fandom as a whole, my estimate is 90% respectability politics (except for prohibitions on art theft and homophobia, which are genuine). Of that 90% consider it an even split between a “now the normies will stop using us as a punchline” motivation and a pathological need to have it be known that you were on the right side of history.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@Selaphiel
Actually furries don’t tolerate a lot of things. Whether it’s because they genuinely don’t or just want to seem more appealing to the public eye is up for debate. They don’t tolerate zoophilia, pedophilia, art/character theft, or general drama. Oh, and of course homo/transphobia is generally not acceptable in the furry community.

Perhaps so.  
My own personal experience with Furries have been almost entirely positive. Beyond some of the contents they create, they don’t seem to be the sexual and social deviants many would like to portray them as. Just ordinary people doing their things. Generally friendly folks. I guess it all depends on which crowds you hang out with like anywhere.

However, I have heard some pretty shocking horror stories from some people going back to the early days of the Furry fandom when they first proliferated on the interwebs. Particularly during the 2000s.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
However, I have heard some pretty shocking horror stories from some people going back to the early days of the Furry fandom when they first proliferated on the interwebs. Particularly during the 2000s.

Dude there’s horror stories from every fucking group of people in the world. Who cares.
Huyanna

Dead? Yes, but also no.
I wish I discovered the fandom in 2013 because I could’ve experienced the Wombo Combo of dramas, insanity and cringe-worthy contents. Too bad I arrived in the following year.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Pomegranates :P
@Huyanna  
People have all but accepted Twilacorn. If anything, she’s more popular than her unicorn incarnation now. If the POLL in EqD is anything to go by.  
I dunno know if there are still some holdouts in the fandom. Most of them have left around post-2015. If there are still people salty over a cartoon unicorn growing extra limbs. It’s over 6 years now. DROP IT and MOVE ON.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Too often devolves into personal attacks on other users, instead of media personalities.