Cartoon/Western Animation General

EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

The movies Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, and Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman are all part og thr DCAU or Timmverse continuity.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Oh, yeah, she is a rather perverted youngster. But the show gives her more redeeming traits than Mineta, like when she put aside her list for Gyro to support her father, whom Gyro capoeira’d circles around.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

hear me out here, Batman Beyond The Mask of The Phantasm, where a new Phantasm Appears shortly after a major event costs many people their lives, and Terry has to protect the perp while discovering the identity of this new Angel of Death, it turns out to be one of the Dee Dee twins using Venom as they are immune to it’s negative effects from their Grandma Ivy’s DNA, to bulk up and trying to avenge her Sister and Nana Harley who were among the victims,
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Vivace

And most of Tina’s perversion is kept mental/fantasy, while Mineta regularly speaks vulgarly has sexually assaulted girls on at least one occasion. Tina has also never propositioned a traumatized 8-year old to sex when they turned 18.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@TheDog  
She did once try to be a peeping Tom on the boys in the locker room. & she does write fanfics about people who are, as far as she’s concerned, real, but has the good sense to keep that shit private. Remembering that reminded me why I tend to detest characters voiced by Jenny Slate, Missy being an exception.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide