Cartoon/Western Animation General

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

In all honesty i never thought going in that Glimmer would be my favorite character, i figured it would be Adora or Catra, but no this dashing little bi flag of depth and personality came along and i never stood a chance,

full

Happy Birthday you funky fighter you
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I’m sorry I keep posting about the same stuff (Avatar, TDP, Hazbin).
Over the next few days, I will try to watch Klaus so I can vary what I post about somewhat. I’ve heard that movie is supposed to be good.

EEeeeeeeeeeh~

Watch Hellboy animated movies instead. :3
Background Pony #EBE3
I just wrote a blog post on the Miraculous wikia about how I am disappointed of how the show is handling the two protagonists’ relationship and I made a comparison with The Dragon Prince to explain myself (it’s actually a follow up to a post I made a while ago, I decided to make it after I watched The Dragon Prince).
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@TheHappySpaceman

I must admit I’m not very attracted to animesque designs (which is funny, since the original anime was influenced by western animation so it feels like a cyclic thing).

Also, stylized designs helps to make crazier stuff with the characters compared to animesque.
TenaciousDreamer2nd

I just remembered the Animaniacs revival planned for next year and decided to check on the progress; I don’t know if this is old news or not but it’s confirmed that Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell, Tress MacNeille, and Maurice LaMarche are all returning. And seeing as how well-animated the new Looney Tunes, and Green Eggs and Ham cartoons are, I’m hoping it’ll get the same treatment since they’re from the same studio. Between all of this, Warner Bros. Animation may finally be getting out of its slump.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Scrabbleman  
I noticed that Glimmer has toned up considerably. She actually has a pretty clear waistline now, and I think her hips and shoulders are actually wider.

I respect a woman who looks like she can benchpress me.
Background Pony #EBE3
And between the other things, The Dragon Prince also gave me a strong Male lead character after so many years. Callum is a great well developed character across the first three seasons. He is also funny as well, he kinda reminds me of Pit from Kid Icarus Uprising, just less naive. It’s been so long since I enjoyed a Male lead character this much. Not bad.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Honestly, I don’t know WHY this is such a huge nitpick for me, but it keeps bothering me how at least the earlier episodes of She-Ra kept stating that Adora becomes eight feet tall when she transforms into She-Ra despite the fact that there’s only really a slight difference in height between the two character models.
Thanotos Omega

@Jarkes  
It varies a bit, it’s one of my few complaints how off the scale can be but there are times she really does live up to that 8 foot measure, The Sea gate is the best example comparing her to Catra, but yea allot of times she’s barely taller than Bow,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide