Disney General

Background Pony #94B0
@Dex Stewart  
I saw Alice in Wonderland (1951) the other day…no reason, I felt like I should watch an older-than-me movie on Disney+.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
So Disney is making a new mobile gamed called “Mirrorverse”, that features redesigned and alternative universe versions of a lot of Disney/Pixar characters.

Everyone sees to be going wild over the designs.

full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@icey wicey 1517  
Sounds cool, is it going to be like that “Sorcerer’s” game where you constantly unlock new characters, battle them, and stuff?

I admit I do kinda dig Oogie’s new duds, and Judy’s cyber-cop outfit.  
Scar looks practically unchanged. lol
Background Pony #94B0
I actually got done with binging on all 30 “Treehouse of Horror” episodes on Disney+.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Background Pony #94B0  
Sounds like everybody is binging every Treehouse of Horror episode this year. Did you have fun all of them? Any underappreciated segments since not even Treehouse of Horror is safe from being labeled as “Zombie Simpsons”?
Background Pony #94B0
It’s a good thing my Amazon Music has a “Disney Favorites” playlist, I’ve been falling asleep to that music at night.
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Watching Pup Academy just for riffing. Yes, I know it’s supposed to be for kids, but just let me have this. I’m on the season finale and here’s what I’ve noticed so far:

• People not that familiar with cars might not get this, but the fact that the strays live in an old Toyota Van (VanWagon) from the 80s triggers me the more I see it. All those disposable 90s and 2000s cars in the junkyard, and they occupy the diamond in the rough. They made close to 170,000 of these in four years and only a few hundred are still on North American roads today. It’s structurally even still in good condition save for graffiti and missing parts, and it is a crying shame to see one of the few survivors ending up like this.

• No one in the show can speak proper Spanish. Every time they botch it up somehow, be it pronunciation or grammar.  
    Especially listening to Corazón constantly being pronounced as “Kohra-zone” physically hurts.

• Rotty’s gaze and performance is so blank and deadpan I seriously started wondering if he secretly smokes pot in between filming. And can I ask why the fuck they called him that if he’s a border collie?

• Pom Pom is cute for about two episodes before you want to kick her away like the little lap dog she is.

• If Pup Academy is such a prestigious school, why can one only enter it through toilets and hydrants?  
    In which fantasy novel have you ever read about someone attending a secret school through cereal bowls and urinals? Why use these tiresome and unfunny dog tropes and not just concentrate on making it serious?

• And oh my god, one of the puppies actually battles skunks with a fart in one episode.  
    This is the same company that made Steamboat Willie, Pinocchio and The Black Cauldron everyone!  
    The way they show it isn’t even correct. Skunks don’t spray a huge green plume, as far as I know they spray a small dose of colorless, but very strong smelling liquid.

At least they spared me the worst and most annoying dog trope, the “Puli/Komondor is a reggae character” card.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@CalypsoFantasy  
Not everything Disney makes can be a gem. They have their passion projects,and they have side projects that usually get passed on to hacks. It’s unfortunate,but that’s how it is,Disney knows that things like this won’t have a long life and are disposable quick easy money.  
On the plus side the money they make from their low ambition kiddie fare may lead to funding another film like Frozen.
Background Pony #94B0
When I used to go to the Mall of America every May and November for my half-birthday and birthday respectively (excluding this year due to the pandemic), I would always make a beeline to the Disney Store mostly to gush about the movies and TV shows I watched, and to brag about seeing every Pixar movie in theaters.
Dex Stewart
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
I started watching the Pete’s Dragon remake. I’m about halfway through,and I’m not liking it that much. Elliot looks great,though being furry and cgi,his face makes me think more of Sulley from Monsters Inc.than the original Elliot.  
It’s certainly not a bad movie. The music can get obnoxious,some scenes feel a bit overdramatic,and I can’t help thinking of the original. The original is not what I would think of as a fast paced movie,but this remake is really slow.  
My favorite part of the original was the Gogans,who would not fit into this new story.  
I’m wondering if all this freaking folk pop music is supposed to make up for this movie not being a musical.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’ve been playing Disney Heroes; an app game for your phone for some time now, mostly just as a time waster but the more I play it the more fun it kinda becomes.

It’s a pretty basic beat ‘em up game that kinda flows like an rpg sort of, the fun comes from all the different characters you can unlock for it. Right at the start you get characters such as Ralph, Vanellope, Elastigirl, Frozone, and that Yak from Zootopia but you can unlock more down the line either by playing mission, opening boxes or going to the market and while I have nothing against who you start with the more I play it the more I can unlock which is the fun of it, like Pokemon or Smash Bros being able to get characters and see what they can do in the game pretty much.

So far I’ve actually been able to unlock a lot of favorites from the Disney universe including King Louie, Honey Lemon, Cheshire Cat, Fear from Inside Out, Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet, Jasmine, Hades, and even Scrooge McDuck.  
Anyways nothing spectacular, but it’s simple fun and worth checking out if you are a fan of classic Disney, modern Disney or Pixar.
Background Pony #4348
My Disney movies in my Blu-Ray library, all arranged by original release:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs  
Pinocchio  
Dumbo  
Bambi  
Cinderella  
Alice in Wonderland  
Peter Pan  
Lady and the Tramp  
Sleeping Beauty  
One Hundred and One Dalmatians  
Robin Hood  
Who Framed Roger Rabbit  
Oliver & Company  
Kiki’s Delivery Service  
The Little Mermaid  
Home Alone  
Beauty and the Beast  
Aladdin  
Hocus Pocus  
The Nightmare Before Christmas  
The Lion King  
Pocahontas  
Toy Story  
James and the Giant Peach  
The Hunchback of Notre Dame / The Hunchback of Notre Dame II  
Anastasia  
Mulan / Mulan II  
The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride  
Tarzan  
Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas / Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas  
Toy Story 2  
The Emperor’s New Groove / Kronk’s New Groove  
Atlantis: The Lost Empire / Atlantis: Milo’s Return  
Return to Never Land  
Treasure Planet  
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl  
Brother Bear / Brother Bear 2  
The Incredibles  
Howl’s Moving Castle  
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest  
Enchanted  
Iron Man  
The Incredible Hulk  
Ponyo  
The Princess and the Frog  
Alice in Wonderland  
Iron Man 2  
Toy Story 3  
Tangled  
Tron: Legacy  
Thor  
Captain America: The First Avenger  
Marvel’s The Avengers  
Brave  
Wreck-It Ralph  
Oz: The Great and Powerful  
Iron Man 3  
Thor: The Dark World  
Frozen  
Captain America: The Winter Soldier  
Guardians of the Galaxy  
The Book of Life  
Big Hero 6  
Cinderella  
Avengers: Age of Ultron  
Inside Out  
Ant-Man  
Walt Disney Animation Studios Short Films Collection  
Zootopia  
The Jungle Book  
Captain America: Civil War  
Finding Dory  
Doctor Strange  
Moana  
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story  
Beauty and the Beast  
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2  
Cars 3  
Spider-Man: Homecoming  
Thor: Ragnarok  
Coco  
Star Wars: The Last Jedi  
Black Panther  
Avengers: Infinity War  
Incredibles 2  
Ant-Man and the Wasp  
Christopher Robin  
Celebrating Mickey  
Ralph Breaks the Internet  
Captain Marvel  
Avengers: Endgame  
Toy Story 4  
Spider-Man: Far From Home  
Frozen II  
Onward  
Soul

Future purchases: Raya and the Last Dragon, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I recently rewatched the Jungle Book 2016 which is my most favorite of all the Disney remakes, I know the remakes tend to have a bad reputation for being bad compared to the original and I’m not alone with others.  
(I hated the remakes of Mulan, Sleeping Beauty and Lion King)  
But for what it’s worth they’re not all bad and some still manage to be fun movies to watch; I enjoyed Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, and Pete’s Dragon I think they are good and Jungle Book is just as good as the 1967 classic. (Maybe even better)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide