Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
I think Steve/Minecraft fits, as he’s a versatile, and oddball tool using character, like Mr. G&W, and the Animal Crossing characters. Plus Nintendo already crossed over with Minecraft before with the Mario Minecraft pack. We’ve had other stranger characters in the SSB series.  
Heck, ROB isn’t even a character, but an NES accessory. (And I love ROB, don’t get me wrong.)

Disney still might pose a problem, I dunno.  
Then again… A few years ago, everybody thought Banjo Kazooie, K. Rool, and Ridley were impossible to get in SSB.  
And perhaps Sephiroth.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Cloud finally gets his rival.  
Kirby has his, It’s King Dedede.  
DK has his,It’s King K Rool.  
Mario has his, It’s Bowser.  
Link kinda has his, It’s Ganondorf.  
Samus has hers, It’ Ridley.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Falco’s his mercenary team-mate, not rival.

And Mario has help from Luigi.  
Link has help from Zelda.  
DK has help from Diddy.  
Cloud has help from his friends.  
Ect. ect.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
Sephiroth is not someone I wanted but he saved us from Fortnite shit and for that I am thankful.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@RIG  
Sephiroth is not someone I wanted but he saved us from Fortnite shit and for that I am thankful.

Real talk, Forrnite would never get in as a playable character. But I’m sure people would complain even if there was a Fortnite Mii Costume.
Background Pony #40FA
Kenny Omega is not just AEW World Champion, now he is basically in Smash Bros., that’s just Delightful Stuff hehe! :D

#OneWingedAngel #TheCleaner #TheCollector #BestBoutMachine #ChangeTheWorld
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@RIG  
Good riddence I don’t want Fortnite.

The good thing about there being another Final Fantasy Rep we get more music from SquareEnix. I’m hoping for Culex’s Theme which is a Boss theme in Final Fantasy IV. As for FF VII Music well we are gonna get One Winged Angel, as well as Final Fantasy like Aerith’s Theme and the Motor cycle chase theme.
bg poni
Economist -

I’m rooting for Smash ’em Rip ’em, partially because it has Smash in it, but also because I like the song. The remake’s version of Let the Battles Begin would be nice too, given that the remake is out now but wasn’t back when Cloud was first added.  
In terms of Mii costumes, Barrett, Tifa, and Aerith are easy picks for Mii Gunner, Brawler, and Swordfighter respectively. If Viridi’s costume can use her staff as a sword, I don’t see why Aerith can’t too. If Geno isn’t going to be playable, and is getting his Mii costume again, the Dec. 17th presentation is where we’ll find out.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
I’d love to have the Chocobo hats again, (and a Moogle one) and maybe the Chocobo music theme in SSBU. (Preferably a remix of the FF6 version.)

Wark! Wark!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide