Super Smash Bros General Thread

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
With everyone beating the Sephiroth Challenge at such impressive times, I don’t think I stand a chance of achieving those. I’m fine with the fact that I have beaten Sephiroth with both Ness and Lucas.

@Dirty Bit  
I can’t help but imagine Sephiroth having the same blank malicious stare while using each item.

@Dr_Osaka  
Porky is technically in the game with the Absolutely Safe Capsule spirit.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
opens up the Final Fantasy Spirit Board

Now THIS is more like it. Final Fantasy feels like its actually part of Smash Bros now.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Red-Supernova  
It’s nice to see them use so many characters from FFVII, and the battles against Barret, Tifa, and Aerith also feature their Mii costumes if they are downloaded.

Best of all, Cloud actually has his original artwork now in the spirit list.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Dirty Bit  
Not surprised since he’s the Legend spirit of that board. But I’m waiting to collect those spirits first through random chance in either Classic Mode or Online rewards before battling them. They still do that with DLC spirits, right?

@Dr_Osaka  
I should download those outfits soon. Though I’m wondering if I should create new Miis or use my Mii as part of the joke since I like creating matching Mii Fighter outfits using my Mii with the character’s name ending with a question mark.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
@Red-Supernova  
I like to make Mii characters based on something as well as matching the costume.  
There are character costumes like Ashley, Viridi, Cuphead, Sans, and Travis who I make accurate costumes for, and other ones I make for fun because I have the material like Buzz Lightyear with the astronaut suit, Applejack with the cowgirl outfit, and Ripley in the mech suit.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
I have to admit, the lack of single player content in Ultimate makes me really really sad.

@Dr_Osaka  
With Cuphead, Sans and Vault Boy, they already have masks completely covering the Mii’s face so creating a new Mii doesn’t seem necessary. But I did make Miis of the Mane Six to simulate them though.

@09MurphyM  
If you have downloaded Sephiroth, then the Bahamut ZERO spirit will give you that.
Dr_Osaka

Sata Andagi!
So I’ve been playing Pikmin 3, and something I never understood was why they didn’t add Rock Pikmin to Olimar’s moveset. It was cool that they added Winged Pikmin as a new recovery, but the Rock Pikmin don’t have anything aside from a spirit battle, they could be used in his team and have a similar effect as the Purple Pikmin or something.

I guess it doesn’t matter much anyways, I stopped playing Olimar after Brawl; just couldn’t get into the tweaks to his moveset though I do understand some of the changes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide