Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Planes, Trains, Cars, and Ships (SFW)

RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@Background Pony #C0B1

this shitbox called Pacer, developed by British Rail by installing steel wheels on a Layland bus chassis, without designing a bogie
As a result, it makes this horrible screeching sound when it goes through a corner. And it is ugly, noisy, rattling and uncomfortable, and has no nostalgic appeal. It’s the worst train ever run on UK’s rail network, or probably the worst train in the world
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
In 2008, on a China Southern flight from Urumqi to Beijing, a girl was arrested for attempted hijacking (as confessed). She was found bringing two cans of petrol onto the flight. The air hostess found one can in the toilet and took immediate action.
Posted Report
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
While down in Arkansas to catch the eclipse, I also did some railfanning, and on the way back we stopped to chase an Arkansas and Missouri RR excursion train at Winslow, AR. There happened to be a wedding party aboard this one, and I got this photo , which reminded me of something from FiM.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I took a roundtrip on Amtrak recently, six hours in each direction, to see if traveling by train in America is better than traveling by car. The answer is a definitive “No.”
There was only one train a day at an inconvenient time and it arrived late. The nearest train station is an hour away and the train is slow enough that driving my car would have been two hours faster. The train was packed with loud and obnoxious people. The seats were so uncomfortable my legs were sore after a couple hours. The ride is so bumpy because of bad tracks that you have to watch your balance when you get up and it’s hard to aim, if you know what I mean.
If I ever visit Europe or Asia, I’m sure their train system can only be an improvement.
Posted Report
AaronMk
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Sky funeral
Shame because I’ve always had a good time in the Amtrak to Chicago. But that may be because Chicago is one of those few major destinations people go to on the train
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide