Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Meanlucario

Yeah, I usually find that kind of twist dumb too, but in Acerola’s case I’m honestly not sure how else that ancient book being written by her grandfather can still make sense.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
The Fusionmon Generals Theme|Vs Remnants of the Generals|Pokémon B2/W2 Shadow Triad Encounter Theme  
Challenge the Remnants of the Hyperdeath Triceratops’ Generals Throughout the Galar Region in Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield!

Ever since the defeat of the Fusionmon’s take over of the Aether Foundation in Nessoasis, the Hyperdeath Triceratops’ Generals have been captured and taken in by Silph Co. Operatives for experimentation on how they’re fused. However, an accident occurred and the original Tri-Fusions of the generals were split into individual fusions of the Pokémon they’re fused with. Escaping from the Silph Co. and running away not to be found untill now in the Galar Region!

Battle against them either during the Main Story or Post game! Either choice you do changes the levels you encounter them and the moves they’ll have depending on when you fight them. These Fusionmon roam like the Legendary Beasts from G/S/C/HG/SS. So when you decide to run from them, keep in mind that they’ll grow stronger in level and stronger in the moves they’ll gain.

Challenge them along with the other Fusionmon and Villainmons in Pokémon Fused Sword & Shield!  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
09MurphyM

If they were to do another Pokemon anime, the logical choice would be to adapt Pokemon Adventures/Special. It is easily the most prominent of all of the Pokemon manga and one of the longest running ones alongside Pokemon Pocket Monsters.
Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
I feel like they gave Jasmine’s Steelix Sunny Day so that it would have an edge against water types, but I guess they forgot the fact that doing that still gives Steelix the disadvantage of an added advantage for fire types…

And I get this mindset and it makes you wonder why Ground doesn’t resist Fire instead of doing neutral damage.

Because just like rock, it can put out or stop fires because the soil and gravel around fire can’t be set on fire because it isn’t flame-able
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide