Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
The thing is, I REALLY want this 5% encountered Starmie. Because Staryu won’t gain any benefit with extra damage from Psychic because it doesn’t have the psychic typing, only Starmie does. And I want to be able benefit not only Psychic but also Blizzard when I go up against Drayden. And what makes me mad is that the only Dowsing Machine places you can get a Water Stone from in B2/W2 is on route 19 and Clay Tunnel. WHICH CAN’T EVEN BE ACCESSED UNTIL YOU’VE COMPLETED THE MAIN STORY, AND BECOME THE CHAMPION!

I don’t want to have a boring Staryu on my team, I’d rather have a Starmie that can benefit me with its stats and power
Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear  
Apparently Dustclouds can hold Water Stones? Haven’t played B2/W2 so I don’t know the details.  
Route 19, Clay Tunnel (With Dowsing Machine), , Wellspring Cave (Dustcloud), Chargestone Cave (Dustcloud), Mistralton Cave (Dustcloud), Twist Mountain (Dustcloud), , Victory Road (Dustcloud), Giant Chasm (Dustcloud), Seaside Cave (Dustcloud), Reversal Mountain (Dustcloud), Clay Road (Dustcloud), Underground Ruins (Dustcloud), Relic Path (Dustcloud), Caselia Sewers (Dustcloud), N’s Castle (Dustcloud)

Are the locations for Water Stones.

Edit:  
Ninja’d.  
=I
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
@Jarkes  
Yes, but there are some points he makes out. Including the graphics and quality. Not all Pokémon games are perfect and despite me still not understanding this, pretty much everyone’s hating this game Despite it not being out yet. The game could be really good yet every fan is hating on the graphics and quality more than about the gameplay.

Gameplay and Animations can be changed overtime, but people haven’t even played this game yet and they’re hating on it before the game is even out yet.
Artist -

Reasonable trolling
Um… Why, did they put Gyro Ball as apart of Staryu’s level up move pool??

Staryu is a fast Pokémon yet they gave it Gyro Ball… And Gyro Ball is only stronger when the user… Is slower than the target…

That… That honestly makes no sense…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide