Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Takengrin Endmmar: Taken God King of Fear
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Reasonable trolling
These are some of the moves I’ve used and come to find how pretty much either useless they are in solo play… Or they’re extremely situational…

After You  
Description:  
“The user helps the target by helping it go first…”  
You can already tell this move is useless in solo mode.  
Literally, the only thing after you is useful for is in double battles when using 2 turn moves… That’s IT…  
It’s utterly useless in main gameplay, and you wouldn’t want to use it on a target that’s using a 2 turn move now would you?…

Fell Stinger:  
Description:  
“The user attacks the target with a deadly stinger, if the target faints, the user’s attack stat gets raised by 3 stages”  
Now all in all this move doesn’t sound very bad at all… So why is it useless?… Well…

Ariados, an example if you’re wanting to use ariados, Ariados only learns fell Stinger at LVL, FUCKIN’, 1!!

Even if you use a heart scale to get it, what’s the point of this move, WHEN ARIADOS KNOWS FUCKIN’ SWORDS DANCE!

I realize that Fell Stinger can be used somewhat efficiently I guess. But what’s the point of using it imo, when in like gen 7 for example and you’re already in the league, why use a damaging move that’s potentially a waste of a slot for possibly a better, AND STRONGER move, and have Swords Dance instead.

I mean, sure, it has its effectiveness, but that effectiveness against types that it’s strong against doesn’t matter due to its Pow which was only raised from 30 to 50…

Yeah, save your spot for a better and stronger bug type move like X-Scizor…

Metal Burst:  
Description:  
“After being hit, the user reflects damage back at the user”  
So essentially, Metal Burst is basically a Steel type version of Mirror coat and Counter. Now Metal Burst isn’t a bad move, however, it’s very situational in the fact that some of the Pokémon that can learn it such as Sabeleye are fast Pokémon so the movie’s affect can’t really be taken into affect…
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Gym three: Crystal bade. Madam Bologna her I have dialogue for.

“Ahh yes, you seak my great advice! say nothing I will reveal what the spirits say. You can stop on your enemies using Goomba’s shoe. No… Dodongo doesn’t like smoke!… Do a Bearal roll! What you want a gym battle. Fine!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide