Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
full
This is so sweet ❤

I think we now have an idea what the Dynamics between these two primarily are.

Gou is the booksmart one who is knowledgeable about Pokemon. He’s the one who catches stuff.  
While Ash is the better one at battling and handling Pokemon.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@Selaphiel

I don’t know man, Ash isn’t really all that good at battling pokemon, he loses way too often to be “good” at it.

He might be good at handling pokemon though, he’d probably be good at pokemon day-care
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I don’t know man, Ash isn’t really all that good at battling pokemon, he loses way too often to be “good” at it.
He might be good at handling pokemon though, he’d probably be good at pokemon day-care

And once he starts to get good, the next generation resets his brain

We’re just lucky he peaked at Alola
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Littlecabbit  
Compared to Gou?  
But then again, Gou is sort of a start up trainer. Heck even Dawn didn’t really grasp the battling principles at first until some episodes into the DP saga. It also took Lillie awhile to learn how to battle properly. And I don’t think Serena ever fully mastered raw Pokemon battles through the XY saga even though she did get better with her contest capabilities.
Pone 2.0

One small thing
@Scrabbleman  
Misty May Dawn Iris and Lana the anime is not short of tomboy characters

I think it’s nice to break that mold for a bit in past gens a character like gou would usually be depicted as a friendly rival

ie: Hau, Hop Brendan, Cheren, ect.

A different trainer dynamic is just what Pokemon needs in my opinion.

Speaking of rivals  
full  
What do you guys think of Houji.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide