Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Shepherd  
Yes, and their new gimmick is that both Jessie and James dont have an established mon for each another, but instead, a candy machine-like falls from the sky, and with Meowth’s coin, they pull out two pokeballs with random but powerful pokemon in it.

The first time it was a Gyarados and a Tyranitar, and the second time was a Beartic and a Machamp.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@[Ω]  
That will mean less focus on Team Rocket then or whatever chemistry they have with their own team. Though it could mean they’ll show up for an obligatory battle or mischief more often.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
More silly than the games, since the anime is way more aimed at kids.

@Marx  
It was more like they could be more of a challenge to Ash and Go. But… I dont think the Status Quo even changed a bit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide