Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@igotnopicks
OPINIONS. ‘really bad’ maybe to to you. I hate how people have to respond like this every time I mention I liked them.
No one told you to play them, no shit they’re optional and don’t change anything, THAT WAS THE POINT< they were an OPTION, an OPTIONAL OPTION for people who wanted to do them. Shock of all shocks, Pokemon games don’t have options anymore.
LightningBolt
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Meanlucario
But also apologies for any ‘attitude’, not trying to have one, I just get frustrated at how the few times I come into this thread I regret it because there’s always talk about something I don’t like or I get reminded why I hate the current direction of the games. It is unfortunate but I can’t change that and it isn’t the fault of anyone here.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@yelling_into_the_void
Looks like it. My reaction towards going with the randomly selected titles is a big “fuck that.”
@Random-Rambling
I don’t care. It encourages different kinds of team builds and competitions always have the option of deciding which mechanics are allowed or not. Also, the only similarity Gigantamaxing and Mega Evolution have are changing the appearance of the Pokémon. Both of them have some differences that make them unique.
@Meanlucario
Mega Evolution was part of Kalos’s culture and they transitioned into Hoenn and Alola just fine. Its like saying Pokémon can’t breed and lay eggs in other regions besides Johto since the Johto region values that.
At this point, I don’t think The Pokémon Company and/or Game Freak cares about giving access to a mechanic that is outside its region of origin. They can be seen as legacy options like getting access to the Key Items that are meant for changing different forms. They don’t mean anything in the newer game’s narrative but are a way of the games saying “Now that you’ve beaten the main story, you can use these now if you get the right Pokémon.” much like how you can import your Pokémon from older games.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Now you get the idea. It could possibly also happen in a future game where you’re allowed to catch Eternatus for that game’s returning legendaries feature.
@LightningBolt
That does suck. Unfortunately, the quality of life improvements given to Contests in ORAS do not return in BDSP. Why? Because FAITHFULNESS.
@Meanlucario
It will make as much sense as much as the weird things the mainline games pull out of their butts when it comes to returning Pokémon and features. But that doesn’t bother me.
@yelling_into_the_void
It is so damn funny that the BDSP flavor text acts like all Pokémon are super feral and can act like housepets. Still, such a nice Dialga.
@LightningBolt
I really get your frustration. It is amazing that TPC doesn’t have the balls to delay their games so that every Pokémon and mechanic can return as well as polish up that game’s unique draws. Its amazing how there are so many people that look at those missing features and say “I don’t mind this.”
yelling_into_the_void
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

The Hell?
What are some of Huey’s favorite memories from when he was a baby? Is there one that’s still super special to him?
that seemed to be a nice memory XD when Huey first called Newt “mama”
LightningBolt

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Red-Supernova
It doesn’t personally bother them so they don’t care that X or Y feature is missing or “that feature was shit anyway”. I don’t personally give a shit about online battling, but I know that it doesn’t have to be as bad as it is. Likewise I miss features that haven’t been in games in years and everyone just tells me they didn’t like it personally or hated it, like, okay, good for you, I was talking about my opinion. Same with people who say the experience share made them like the game and find it less grindy while failing to realize that a toggle would affect them zero.
And of course, people who act like anyone being negative at all is just a mindless hater. :P
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Gigantamax and Dynamax should never have been a thing. They should have just stopped at Megas and ran with the gimmick for several generations before introducing any major new gimmicks alongside.
I was rather disappointed Megas didn’t make it into the Gen4 remakes. Considering how spectacular the mechanism worked in ORAS, I was looking ofrward to eventually seeing the same concept in play in other regions like Sinnoh and Unnova.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Meanlucario
I’ve read the story too, its just that there are some details I’ve forgotten over time.
@LightningBolt
What other features do you miss?
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I’d say let both mechanics co-exist in the same game along with Z-Moves. But creating new Megas would have kept things fresh for each new game.
We would have gotten them if The Pokémon Company knew how to stand up to their shareholders and tell them that their money is going to have to wait.
intexda
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Chemtrails are turning the frogs gay
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I liked the latias/latios flying feature in ORAS. Seeing the whole region from an aerial view was a cool feature that I wanna see return in a future game.
It would be really cool to see something like that in the graphics style of sword and shield where everything is bigger.
Background Pony #877B
I can name almost all of the original 151 Pokemon, but I don’t know who my Congressman is.
Is this peak millennial?
Background Pony #877B
Does Pokemon Snap stay on the The End screen, or does it go to the title screen? I ask because I like to take pictures of the end screen of games I beat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide