Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I like to think that miraidon is actually covered in scales that are packed together in a way that makes it look metallic.
While the eyes perhaps actually have two eyes lids. The main one closes in a way that makes the actual eye look more like a screen turning off.
The “rockets” when riding are actually pouches that can access the part in the body that makes a Pokémon breath fire for when they use an attack that uses fire
Yeah, I know there are Pokémon with metallic skin already, like metang, for example. But I think scales suit miraidon more than a metallic body
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Doubt anyone cares, but I’m down to three warriors without their perfect link in Conquest, and all three appears in Two Heroes of Ransei (though I will try to get their link sooner if given the chance).
Posted Report
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
When I defeated her in Pokémon scarlet I kept saying no to am I a champion not because I was having fun with the player’s girlfriend I thought I was getting tricked.
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I just said no because I actually felt like it. Her persistence is funny, albeit concerning, like when Asta continuously proposed to Sister Lily in Black Clover.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide