Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dirty Bit
It sort of does-
A person uses mystical power to create dream world after due a loss of a love one and external factors lead them to let go of the false reality. They also lose control of said powers and thing goes to heck. Am I missing anything?
Just Wayne
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Again
@Dirty Bit
Well, in the case of Pokemon, the girl isn’t the one with all the power. And it makes Unown seem way more powerful than they actually are. Seriously, that movie made me think Unown is a legendary as a kid.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I was in primary school back then. Tthat was when I first came into contact with the franchise when the fad took over my school sometime during the middle of my third grade year.
Pretty much everyone was clutching their Gameboys or peddling cards… until my principal banned the cards from the school.
I heard there was a high profile news of some kids getting stabbed over the cards. And schools started panicking promptly mass banning the cards from the premise.
On top of that, the whole “anti-Pokemon” and “Pokemon is Satanic” rhetoric was at it’s full swing in the backdrop.
So parents and school basically converged on the fad.
Also, there was a short period in the late generation 1 cycle where the fad was just peeling off. It “wasn’t cool” to play Pokemon anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide