Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

RWBY Thread

uc9
Thread Starter - /nsfw-monster-musume-thread

Corrupter of the pure
Here’s something cool: yes there is in fact a RWBY game being worked on; no other information though.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
@SquiggyBomb  
I haven’t the foggiest or anything; the ONLY information known about is that RoosterTeeth is working on a RWBY game.

It kind of makes sense that they would do this cause they recently made a couple hires for people that make game assests, RWBY already has most of their resources made and have a means to make a game already in place.
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
I think we all saw this plot twist coming a year ago.

Why was penny hiccuping though?
uc9

Corrupter of the pure
So someone pointed out that Penny was hiccuping every time she lied.

I guess she’s based off Pinocchio, but instead of her noes growing she hiccups.
Blader-San

@Invader TAK

But at least Applejack had a few episodes either dedicated solely to her or at least featuring her in a good secondary role in Season 1.

Aside from a few good snippets, there hasn’t been a single Yang-centric episode since the Yellow Trailer.

Which is rather strange considering Season’s 1 focus was Ruby, RWBY, Weiss, Jaune, and Blake, if you want to generally summarize. I could have honestly taken Jaune’s development more near the end.

Then again, I’ve always had a hate/love relationship with RWBY.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide