Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Beau Skunky
it took them how long to cover sally up?

Quite awhile, until artist Ben Bates (whom also worked on the MLP comic) redesigned her for the semi-reboot. Of course many fans got angry over that. Surprisingly alot of ‘em being girl Sally-fans. Some saying they think it’s “sexist” the male animal characters get to be nude, but not the females anymore. One was so upset, she posted on writer Ian Flynn’s DA page things like “she’s not Sally anymore,” or “Sally is dead to me now.” There was alot of drama over it.  
Funny thing is, it happened around the same time the “Twilicorn” drama started.

After all the years of some complaining about Sally’s so-called “nudity” (or even hating on over that) it’s quite ironic how quickly that turned around. Poor Sally can’t win either way.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Oh god, now Penders is claiming that he could get a Sonic movie made “quicker and with more effort” than the current project. Never mind the fact that his own comic still hasn’t come out yet despite having promised it since 2011… Or that his “Sonic Armageddon” movie pitch is the epitome of “OW THE EDGE”.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Correct me if I’m wrong…but wasn’t a live-action/CGI-animated Sonic movie in the works via Sony Pictures Animation?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m probably gonna be frowned by everyone here but I kinda wish I could include my NSFW-related thoughts on the Sonic characters. I would like to do it in the fetishes thread but I would just get ignored there.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!

Passionate opinionator
Imagine if Sonic Forces allowed you to use Echidnas for your custom character avatar. If they did, I would name mine “Penders”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide