Sonic Discussion

Siarnaq (Model P)

Sonic/Furry Trash
Fellas, I’ve officially lost it. As I’ve been discussing with some people at the /SPG/ Discord, I’m going to write a Sonic/MLP crossover fic (May not necessarly contain NSFW content at the start, but I plan on doing it in the near future). It is something I wanted to do since I joined this fandom way back at 2014, but never had the corauge to do it. At first, I wanted to do an animation or a comic series, but since I can’t animate, nor draw, or have enough money to pay some artist/animator to do the work for me, I decided that I’d write it instead, so I seek for your approval, feedback and possible criticismim.  
The way I want the story to go is by having to perspectives: The MLP cast and the Sonic cast. Obviously I won’t be posting the the Sonic perspective on Fimfiction, as to is still to be decided, but the MLP part should go there once its done.

Also, on the topic of boobs, yeah, it pisses me off a little when artists draw Blaze or any sorta female character with larger/smaller proportions of their original counterparts. It’s nothing to lose spleep over it, but a complaint of mine, nonetheless
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Siarnaq (Model P)  
I say go for it, don’t let either bronies or Sonic-fans or MLP-fans say you can’t do it.

I’ve actually wanted to draw a pic of Sonic & Rainbow Dash racing, or something, but never did, because I was afraid I’d be mocked for it, or something. Maybe I’ll do it once my computer is fixed. (Browsing on a WiiU now.)

@northern haste  
That’d be cool, I like “City Escape.”
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Siarnaq (Model P)

Welp go for it then.  
No one was stoping your to do whatever you want. This site is the only place I know that people cannot stand the Sonic crossover, that is cringe and shit (even coming from other users that ship their fav ponies to other cartoon characters). I also always wanted to create a fic or a comic, not a totally crossover story, more like, how it is called? character overlap or something?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Pudding Pone  
I always wanted to create a fic about E-123 Omega accidentally teleporting to Equestria. The main idea here was to show the daily clash between the principal concepts that represent Omega and the Mane6 and how different are between each another, while for example: Twilight represents the element of magic, tries to resolve anything with diplomacy as much as possible and aims to show everyone the magic of friendship, meanwhile Omega is a tecnologically advanced robot that doesnt care about others, was build and programed to destroy his objectives (specially faster targets), prefers to “crush, main, destroy first, talk later” and is very grumpy and stubborn.

Yeah, this was an idea.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Someone took all of Robotnik’s insults from “Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog” and alphabetized them in one 22-minute video. I think my favorite is “impudent little pipsqueak of a blue baboon” (from “Magnificent Sonic”).
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Minshi Woods  
I saw that, my favorite AoStH Robotnik line/insult is…  
“I thought I was rid of you, you fish-fondling fruitcake!” (From “Trail of the Missing Tails.”)
Siarnaq (Model P)

Sonic/Furry Trash
@Beau Skunky  
@E-123  
@Pudding Pone

Well, it’s settled then. I shall write both sceneraios and post it here once its done. Yes, I’m very aware of how Sonic or any sorta of crossovers are viewed in this site, but that’s why I wanted to do it, to show that even if the promise of the story is a little too absurd or out of nowhere, it can still be enjoyable if written consisntently and well toned to both franchises.

Also, disclaimer: I won’t be shipping any MLP characters with Sonic characters. While I do plan on having romance in my story, I will say that even for me, the whole ponies x mobians shipping thing is very cringy.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
You know, it’s funny. When I was little “Adventures” Robotnik used to terrify me (because he’s the bad guy), but today, I’m laughing so hard.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I always felt that when it came to the game voice actors for Eggman, the late Deem Bristow did a better job with the more menacing lines, whereas Mike Pollock tends to do a more comedic portrayal even before Colors and onward started ramping up the amount of comedy.
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@Jarkes  
Wasn’t Eggman always supposed to be comedic in the Japanese storyline of the original games? And unfortunately, we Americans keep begging for things to be dark, but then we say “too dark”, then they lighten up, then we say “too light”, and so on and so forth.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Yeah, Eggman is basically like the Joker. (Batman.) He can be hilarious, and a goofball, but still have a dark side, and he’s actually not above killing.

Even in the old lighter games, he was still putting animals in his robot badniks, (Animal cruelty) and building WMDs like the Death Egg.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide