Splatoon thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern

As terrifying as it is incredible.
but, also, just wanted to share that while i may not even beat the horrorboros, you can shoot your eggs at the bomb in its mouth while it’s forming. Preventing it from dropping while still doing damage.
On another note, screw whoever added charging weapons of any kind into the pool for weapons in this mode.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Okay, now I have a REAL reason to participate in Big Runs: getting a picture of the King Salmonid when it approaches.
Oh and maybe get some gold so I can keep scrubbing my outfit and collect enough chunks to recreate them into my ideal armor set.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Boy, I’m really starting to despise salmon run. losing out on a bunch of eggs during glowflies because the randos i play with don’t get that I’m nearly immortal up on a wall is one thing, but me and a different rando throwing bombs at a flyfish only to have them bounce off each other is some shite that would break a lesser man and his tv.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
Right now my plan is to stick with my main outfit and keep unlocking abilities, then scrub them off to get the chunks and rinse/repeat.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
I beat the final boss of the story mode, Mr. Grizz.
Also I’m shocked, it’s Mario Day and we don’t have a Splatfest for this weekend, instead last weekend we got, and to quote a certain user on this site, a STUPID Big run? (I like Splatfest more than Big Run, much like how I like Turf Wars more than Salmon Run)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
When the next Splatfest is announced, I’m buying the DLC and I’ll go to Inkopolis for every single one of the Squid Sisters’ concerts.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
My biggest regret is never getting into the series until 3. Imagine all the Miiverse posts I could’ve made at every Splatfest in the first game!
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Jade Kitsune
I know right.
And here we are in Splatoon 3 where the majority of people can ignore Turf War to do, Competitive stuff and in Splatoon 2 the biggest weakness there is Inner Agent 3.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
My new goals:
  1. Try to get the “dabbing” emote from the vending machine (which means finding more of those “extra gold” tickets).
  2. Get a freshness level of 4 on the N-ZAP ’89.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Guys. Guys. Guys.
New Splatfest alert.
And this time, I’ve even pulled it from Nintendo of AMERICA’s Twitter, so you can stop complaining about the weird time/date placement that Europe uses. Okay? Okay? Good, okay.
TBH, I’m not sure which of them seem the most plausible. I’ll let you know which one I choose.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
I was gonna go with Aliens because even with our fancy technology, we still haven’t found Nessie or Bigfoot, and the universe is HUGE but how much life exists is up for debate. But then I realize we have some sea monsters that COULD be related to Nessie…
I’ll let you guys know which one I choose when the time comes to vote, okay?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide