Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Michigan gov signs controversial minimum wage, paid sick leave laws

TL:DR, Michigan Republicans passed laws they knew the people would vote for ahead of the midterms so it wouldn’t be on the ballot, then passed new laws striking down the old ones. These laws being for a minimum wage increase and paid sick leave. All while saying “Work moar”.

Quite the contrast, the party of Lincoln and the party of Trump. One abolished slavery, the other wants to reimplement it.
AaronMk
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Sky funeral
@neutralgrey
As I’ve said before, we need a French Revolution-style revolution. Overthrow the out-of-touch old farts out of our government. Fuck these assholes hard.

Well this sort of thing takes time. Saying X needs to happen may be cathartic. But if you really want it then we’ll, you got organize, build, and create. It may not end up being a French-styled insurrection and may take any number of options, but getting into an organized community or group is a start, and from there to build a program and basis for a movement with a plan and acting programs to build what is for the future.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Scrabbleman  
@Ereiam  
This will piss off Trump supporters because they’ll realize how much of a phony he is. A lot of people supported him because he said he “supports the second amendment”.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Mikey

This is one thing I’ll unironically give him credit for.

And I’ll take back that credit when (not if) his NRA masters tell him to reverse the decision.
Background Pony #F512
This is one thing I’ll unironically give him credit for.
And I’ll take back that credit when (not if) his NRA masters tell him to reverse the decision.
It’s such a surprisingly good decision I’m half convinced he doesn’t actually know what it does, but just heard “bump stocks” a lot and assumed it was some sort of economic thing that would save the market from everything his tariffs have caused.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@AnCapSaiyan

Trump’s registered political affiliations has jumped back and forth between Rep, Dem and Independent many times and his friendship are equally fleeting.

It’s easiest to point out that his “loyalties” are to whatever and whomever is the most convenient at any given time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide