Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Hunter Thompson is right:

full

Besides Obama and Sanders, has there been any other democratic nominees that both had a chance of winning, and offered palpable change to the status quo? All I’ve seen since Clinton 1 has been “not the other guy.” In the high likelihood that Donny wins again, will the libs learn their lessons about trying to convince people why their side is better? Or will they once again go looking for Russian phantoms and blame the Bernie bronies?
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Ebalosus  
Even if they managed to get Greens off the ballot in all 50 states, which their voters would cheer for in such a shameless display of hypocrisy, they’d still blame Greens for losing. On top of the fact that their strategy is from 4 years ago. So, no, they probably wouldn’t learn.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Ebalosus  
I keep thinking they’ll try to lump everyone who happened to share a stance with white supremacists(I.e. Keep that statue) as one of them if he falls for that trap.

And you know, those are the ones that might actually vote for him.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Please don't reply with links, if there is something you wish to say, say it. If the link supports your claims, then provide it.
Background Pony #11A9
@Ebalosus  
Correction: Trump’s teleprompter has condemned white supremacy. It’s painfully easy to tell when Trump is speaking for himself and when he’s reading prepared remarks written by aides off a teleprompter.
Background Pony #DB43
Second: Trump has already condemned white supremacy
Liberals harping on that point isn’t going to help them win the election, and just makes them look deranged in the eyes of the undecided.
Do you really want to talk about who appears to be deranged after Trump spend more than an hour behaving like a petulant toddler and turning a standard political event into a colossal dumpster fire? Or about the accusations of racism, after he was asked point blank to denounce white supremacy at the debate and completely failed to do so?

Whatever mistakes or imperfections Biden may have shown tonight, they pale in comparison to the unhinged, uninformed, immoral lunacy of Trump’s entire performance. He’s a genuine human train wreck, and I pity anyone who still thinks he still has the competency to tie his own shoelaces, let alone lead a country.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

The american political show rages on. And what a show it was lol. Biden with the racist card and Trump with the anti american card. At least we will get one hell of an election!
Jolliapplegirl
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Kiryu-Chan

I don’t see why if the protest isn’t about neo nazism. If they come up to me and say ‘oh hey, I dislike this thing too. You mind if I join’, I’d accept them since their opinion on one thing doesn’t barr them from supporting good causes. Again, I bring up the dog thing. If a neo nazi comes to support anti animal abuse, I’m not going to bar them from joining in. If they make it about their views on x people, I’ll complain but not a second before that.
Vivace
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Jolliapplegirl  
If you let them in knowing about their Nazi views beforehand, that’s still looks overwhelmingly suspicious of you. They can form their own protest group.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Trump did put the nail on the head, the violence is from the left. That cannot be denied.

Trump also spoke on the leftist education in schools, making americans hate their own country as a racist, terrible place, this prompted Biden to call him a racist.

So, sanity or nationwide PC principal. Your choice America!
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
I won’t even dignify that heavy-loaded and blatantly biased inquiry with an answer. This is the level of Trump’s self-congratulatory Twitter “polls”.

Also, I’d consider Trump more like an inbred pitbull than a bulldog, the kind that needs to be put down for the public’s safety.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #DB43

The problem is that we knew Trump was an idiot back in 2016, so saying that about him now convinces no one. Y’know what also doesn’t convince anyone? Asinine gotcha questions! They didn’t work in 2016, and they won’t work now. Trump basically proves that the Sorkinite method of dealing with politicians has its limits. If this is the best the liberals can do, then it’s just a repeat of 2016, with likely the same outcome.
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Monde de merde
@WyrmSpawN  
I never said “subtle”, in fact I expressly stated the opposite.  
But Trump’s supporters have now acquired such a mindless level of pack mentality they now respond to every worn cliché spouted by their alpha (here, “dA lEfT iS dEsTrOyAn TeH cUoNtRy”) with nary a second thought.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Ereiam  
Yeah, but subtle messages are what i think of when someone claims dog whistle.

And he really doesn’t have to say that, though that raises him above those that deny it in the face of all information. We can see it, the ones shameless about it say it plenty, in fact if i were to borrow your rhetoric, I’d say media and some more unhinged politicians are unsubtly dog whistling that they would like it to continue, and ramp it up if they lose. And don’t care a smidge who suffers.
Background Pony #83F1
As an aside, I thinks it’s hilarious that people draw the conclusion that not actively denouncing white supremacists makes them comparable to those who shamelessly self-identify.

Imagine saying ‘murder is bad’ and expecting people to agree with you or else they’re a murderer. It’s asinine.

@Ereiam  
dog whis·tle  
noun  
noun: dog whistle; plural noun: dog whistles  
a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.
Ereiam

Monde de merde
@Ereiam
Yeah, but subtle messages are what i think of when someone claims dog whistle.
dog whis·tle
noun
noun: dog whistle; plural noun: dog whistles
a subtly aimed political message which is intended for, and can only be understood by, a particular group.

Well, the difference here is similar to that between ultrasonic whistles and plain audible whistling. The response from Trump’s supporters (amongst which anti-SJWs and anyone who still falls for red scare tactics three decades after the end of the cold war) is the same anyway.  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide