Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@WyrmSpawN

No one says Presidents cannot get angry, or use snark.

But you’d have to be dumb as a post to say that’s all Trump is doing. It’s one thing to have a few un-presidental moments, it’s quite another to have no presidental moments.
Princess Applejack

@Background Pony #865F
And Joe say shut up. He also called Trump a clown
You say that like it’s a bad thing.
In mildly related news, one of Trump’s biggest defenses for himself during the debate is that he, and I quote, “brought back football”. The country is in shambles, people are dying by the thousands a day, there are mass rioting, we are in the middle of a pandemic, but hey you can watch a bunch of athletes kick a ball for an 3 hours.
…well except for the part where the NFL is announcing that they’re postponing their games since their players are testing positive for Covid.
Oof.
Trump also made a big deal about judges which only a few Republicans actually care about. Trump also dropped the ball when he said Obama just left those seats vacant which he did not Mitch McConnell purposefully prevented Obama from filling those seats.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Kiryu-Chan
No. Proud boy is a more inclusive group composed of people from different communities.

Yes, the Proud Boys membership represent a range of ethnic backgrounds, and its leaders vehemently protest any allegations of racism. And, as they refer to themselves as a fraternity, membership is restricted to men only.

That said, they welcome ultra-nationalist and violent skinhead gangs like the 211 Bootboys into their activities, and have proudly marched alongside groups like the Patriot Front, the Traditionalist Worker Party (a now-defunct neo-Nazi group), and American Identity Movement (formerly Identity Evropa).

And, as you would expect with any such extremist group, several of its members have been convicted of violent crimes, including gang violence.

Per the available guidance from the Trump Administration, members of the “Proud Boys” are being watched for violent extremism and according to the sources the FBI refers the public to, the Proud Boys are designated a hate group that promotes white nationalist, misogynistic, antisemitic rhetoric, and frequently promotes propaganda that is openly racist or otherwise bigoted against others on the basis of their race, sex, national origin, etc.

On this site, we treat promotions for their group the same as we treat promotions for Identity Evropa or Patriot Front. They are forbidden.

You may continue to espouse for them if you wish, but please be advised that we have been and will continue to delete blatant promotions for this group, and if you quote some of their promotional materials or quote some of their leadership here we there is a good chance we will delete your comments for violating Rule #0.

Just to make sure you don’t post something that you regret, please re-read Rule #0 and remember that racist comments or advocating for violence against others is not allowed here.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@NitroFury  
Biden doesn’t have “diehard supporters”. It’s why I like him. It’s why I liked (Mrs.) Clinton. You’re voting on a four-year management contract, not an eternal god-king. Leave the personality cults out of it.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Background Human  
Especially in city New York who put their patients in nursing home. Gretchen did the same, but unlike Cumeo who decided to stop that, she continued it. Which explain some of the lockdown protestors as some were those who we’re angry at this move along small businesses owners. Also doesn’t cool their anger when some of these gov break the rules such as for appointments or going for jogs in the city. I would also add celebs and Republicans for also add fuel to the fire, but anger is due to the people who put those rules in place for not following them.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
The only person I hate more right now is Andrew Cuomo. And the fact that people actually WANT him to run for president leaves me seething with rage.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide