Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Thanotos Omega
Ah the “you can’t strike, you will destroy your companies and therefore your jobs” excuse that workers have heard over and over
I have seen this excuse used to dismiss basics safety for transportation in my country
Scabs will be stopped and the workers will strike
Either the workers bend or the companies bend, and I rather the companies bend
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Watched a video of anti-vaxers chasing a parent and her two kids down the road shouting at them for wearing masks.
Someone chases down my kid and they’re going home in pieces. I’d go full papa wolf on their asses. There is no excuse for an adult to charge down at a kid like that. Fuckers like that need to be put in their place with bloody knuckles.
Background Pony #6723
@CaptainXtra
So there’s someone behind all these mess left by some assholes.
Affortable house is a must for everone, but some assholes are dragon hoarders need to be slayed.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

off topic but:
you know how we always throw plastics to either a landfill or the ocean since most plastics are generally unrecyclable? Yea no forget the hype: there ain’t no recycling plastics. at least not at the rate you’d want it to be.
so instead of dumping plastics on places that coulda been habitable or screw the water biosphere…why not throw it into space? The comic books has the right idea here. chuck them stuff all the way to space.
oh but we’re gonna be polluting space GOOD! If we’re advanced enough to be polluting space then MAYBE we’ll finally get the attention of the intergalactic community and they’ll come by to give us a better solution.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@tehwatever
The idea’s not new (as well as the one of using the Sun as a giant incinerator). The main stumbling block is still the prohibitive energetic cost of accelerating a cargo at escape velocity (because you also have to lift off the fuel consumed to achieve that speed) and there are more important things to send in space than our garbage (like Jeff Bezos, but because he’s rich garbage, he can afford it).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
So I saw someone riding around in a pretty, unique, version of the General Lee.
It was a gay pride Stars and Bars, complete with rainbows and an equality sign. It was still the Confederate flag, just pride-ified. And the plate had “PRIDE” on it with an equality plate frame.
And the dude driving it was redneck as hell. Big ol’cornfed dude with a big beard that just screamed “I am a bear in several ways”.
It honestly tempted me to get a rainbow Confederate flag.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Just found out that freedom fighter and one of my personal heroes JStark1809, has died (RIP king). Apparently it was from a heart attack after being raided by German police for being too based, though some people in my community are a bit skeptical of that explanation. Others who knew him suggest that is what likely happened, as he did mention having heart problems.
That link has images of the Der Spiegel article which talks about that, for those of you who can read German. Turns out that Coinbase (the Bitcoin trading platform) and eBay dobbed him in, and goes to show that Bitcoin and the people who handle it isn’t some foolproof means for criminals (or “”“criminals””” in the case of our mate JStark) to move money with impunity as some of its critics like to believe.
In case you don’t know who JStark is, he was basically the Luty of the 3D-printed gun movement.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
One of the top stars of Black Panther 2 is an anti-vaxxer, and she still stays.
Who knows if she might become another saint to the Trumpists and QAnons, like that Mandalorian star that was kicked out?
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
What boggles my mind is how vaccination is a political issue to begin with. I don’t like Jacinda, but still got vaccinated because I understand how vaccines work, for example.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Perhaps because they listen to some stupid report about “X died from vaccines” or fear of governments becoming more dictatorial.
Such as the Melbourne lockdown, a very extreme lockdown, being representative of all attempts to stop Covid.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

(Foil Hat)
Such as the Melbourne lockdown, a very extreme lockdown, being representative of all attempts to stop Covid.
And people have protested, which has made the situation much worse due to how easily the virus spreads. (Hence why I said in the other thread that if we’d done nothing we’d have 3 billion dead and 3 billion crippled for life.)
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I want to ask again, how will daily life and society in any country become different, if said country converts to Hinduism?
Also, how will it be different if it adopts Hindutva?
I also read that treatment for mental health is too expensive for most people, especially among youngsters and poorer people. Another reason why I hate pure capitalism!
Perhaps that explains why people turn to extremism, and the school shooters in the US.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Two questions:
  1. If a comedian roasts both the SJW’s and Alt-Right, are they a peak centrist?
  2. What defines “left and right” when infighting occurs, does “Conservative” and “Liberal” even work as blanket terms anymore?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide