Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Natry
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Constant Lurker
@HorsesandMuchMOAR
I think most people in this thread don’t know much about what a Hinutva society is like. I will say that a major country like the US would probably deviate in style pretty quickly to fit its’ people’s culture; like how parts of the US ended up having huge baptist churches. If it’s the US that converts, a lot of people could start to see American Hinduism as the default rather than Indian; in much the same way American English is viewed over British English.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
  1. The comedian will still be regarded as an enemy by both of them because they would be accused of supporting the other side (“tolerating bigots/racism” for the SJWs, “being a cuck/globalist/commie” for the alt-right).
They might end up being a target of internet trolling, or (especially with the alt-right) a victim of some assault or shooting. Also, if they get accused of being “too friendly” with alt-righters, even if they hate them too, they might get a free beating from the so-called “antifa” anarchist squad.
  1. Not really, as they still represent what policies they would use to change society.
You can find out more about it here: link 1, link 2.
Generally it’s basically Hindu conservatism, with some hatred of Abrahamic religions and American leftism, accusing them of associations with British, Mughal, and Arab invaders; or attempting to eliminate Hinduism from India.
Some Hindutvas are tolerant of Christians, Muslims, and atheists so long as they don’t attack the Hindu religion or people, while others see their beliefs as historical threats that must be purged. The latter tend to be the louder voices in the group, especially online.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Maybe some resistance and anger from the more extreme devotees, who will assume some apocalyptic scenario and persecution, even when no one is there to hurt or suppress them.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Should try it.
Be hindu.
Currently muslims take the top spot for the most hated “general idea” in the online space literally everywhere including…you wouldnt guess it, South Korea! and Japan, and ofc China.
Thanks to the asian habit of “conformity in public conduct vs individuality in private behavior”, the amazing hospitality shown towards muslim tourists and the very minimal (like about 30k max) muslim citizens are in direct contrast with the, what you could easily draw parallels with the nationalist eurocentric far right 4chan gamer bullshit in the asian online space.
Meanwhile Hinduism are seen pretty much in a neutral light…everywhere, except maybe in Pakistan for obvious reason and even in India among the staunchly secular indians.
So why not. Be Hindu. It aint a “pacifist” religion as ppl make it out to be. It, like many holistic religions that also has a say in nation building, can and will kick your ass at some point.
It’s the oldest “religion” way back when religion was literally the way of life and death and not some cute pursuit of spiritualism. Kicking ass, killing beasts and sending evil invaders into the shadow realm are all part of the way of life.
So be hindu. The more hindus there are, the better chance of someone doing something stupid and muslims could finally take a break from being public enemy #1 for a day or two.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
This should be good - not only the practice of Hinduism should improve society. But adding the idiots should also subject them and gau raksha (killing those who kill cows*) mobs on the comments sections to the full wrath of the Internet if they go and burn another church and cheer it on!
Also, hopefully to make the NeoNazis and the saffronists fight each other for the lulz - the latter might force others to behave like North Indians, and the former might see them as more prey. The former hate the latter for being “idolaters”, and the latter hate them for being “desert god worshippers”:
  • While it’s wrong to kill a cow in Hindu belief, I think killing people over killing a cow is like the Samuel Paty murder - pointless.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Zamasu
I would never voluntarily join a religion that forbids certain foods and drinks. This is why I hate Mormonism, because Mormons either discourage or outright prohibit the consumption of alcohol, tobacco, weed, coffee, Coca-Cola, etc.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
So, when does the UK descend into anarchy?
And when do the citizens break into Boris Johnson’s house and demand his head on a pike?
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I take a rather dim view of any religion that fills their sacred river with trash, sewage, and dead bodies.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Although I pray to Hindu deities, I am also disappointed that India has done little to cleanse its sacred river.
BTW, today is Double Tenth Day, which is the anniversary of the Republic of China’s critical event, the Wuchang Revolution that led to the collapse of the Qing Dynasty.
Fittingly, the president of China stated that China must annex Taiwan for “national rejuvenation”. I believe that the most likely reasons are to prevent a possible American occupation of the island and a possible invasion; and to gain access to the Pacific Ocean and become more dominant.
Considering that China’s nationalistic attitude was derived from the “century of humiliation” (attacks and occupation by foreign countries, such as the Japanese invasion), I think Chinese society is rather paranoid, having a constant fear of US invasion, hence their hatred of secession, which might be seen as leading to a ruinous American invasion, like in Afghanistan and Libya.
Hence the downvotes on the Life is Strange game by Mainlander users, who accused it of supporting separatism by having a Tibetan flag.
That’s why, even though I’m of Chinese descent, I am ashamed of my ancestral homeland for its people’s (especially online nationalists) rude attitude.
And a third thing: today, interstate travel is allowed again in Malaysia.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Some bitch out in New Hampshire apparently chased down a black kid who accidentally broke her sons toy, called him the N word, and threatened to kill him in the same way George Floyd was killed.
When pressed, she denied calling him the N word, instead saying that she said “they don’t know how to keep their n***er pie holes shut”, which honestly is even worse.
Some people are way to used to saying shit like that and not being punched in the throat.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Zincy
as somebody living the shitty part of New Hampshire that sounds about. i can get being pissed about the toy thing but that other shit is way past acceptable.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

A statue in italy celebrating an italian literary heroine is deemed sexist and critics are asking for it to be put down.
Critics: “yo wtf she isnt like this!” “Too sexy! This seems like a fanart by a horny artist”
Town authorities: “This is an important piece of art and will attract tourists.
And attract it did. Them cheeks are magnetic. Now ppl pose with it and touch the butt and stuff.
Who the character? I dunno. Ask the italians.
But I mean. Not the first time literary female characters are depicted as sexually attractive to the male audience. ANIME DOES THAT ALL THE TIME and we all know anime, in the eyes of thirsty gamer nerd crowds, never makes mistakes.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
And attract it did. Them cheeks are magnetic. Now ppl pose with it and touch the butt and stuff.
Yeah, at that point I think it’s better to put it on a literal pedestal.
The museum the next city over has a big ‘ol bronze lion on its property. I know I wanted to touch the thing so much every time I saw it. But it was on a shoulder high base, so it’d look weird and awkward for me to climb up just to touch the thing so I never did.
I mean, I still cry myself to sleep at night over it, but I think doing the same with the lady statue is a nice middle ground that will help keep people from acting indecent around it.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dustcan
I think that’s the point tho. Them guys, males, who put it up right within arms reach of any adult male probably knew what they were doing.
You can fully expect fuckboi youtube tiktok ‘grammers to just disregard who she is and what’s her significance because she’s just too pretty too look at, and she won’t bark at you if you place your oily hands on that perfect shiny butt.
I envy the guy who has to wipe fingerprints and dirt off of them smooth bronze surface every other day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide