Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #0151
Deletion reason: Rule #0, how about you try and have other arguments than "other side bad"
Background Pony #8FB6
@Background Pony #0151
So, what are your thoughts on the philosopher Yeshua? He was an activist and anti-establishment manual laborer that declared all people should share their belongings with others, everyone should prioritise tending to the poor, and that no rich people are good.
Background Pony #8FB6
@Background Pony #0151
So, what are your thoughts on the philosopher Yeshua? He was an activist and anti-establishment manual laborer that declared all people should share their belongings with others, everyone should prioritise tending to the poor, and that no rich people are good.
@Background Pony #8FB6
He was a commie and a traitor to humanity.
@Background Pony #8FB6
Wait are you saying Jesus was a commie who wanted all men, white people, and anyone with more money than Marx killed like all leftists?
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Lost Historie
As told in the Good Book:
Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?” Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’
“Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’
“But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’
“This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”
— Luke 12:13-21
Jesus said, “There was a certain rich man who was splendidly clothed in purple and fine linen and who lived each day in luxury. At his gate lay a poor man named Lazarus who was covered with sores. As Lazarus lay there longing for scraps from the rich man’s table, the dogs would come and lick his open sores.
“Finally, the poor man died and was carried by the angels to sit beside Abraham at the heavenly banquet. The rich man also died and was buried, and he went to the place of the dead. There, in torment, he saw Abraham in the far distance with Lazarus at his side.
“The rich man shouted, ‘Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I am in anguish in these flames.’
“But Abraham said to him, ‘Son, remember that during your lifetime you had everything you wanted, and Lazarus had nothing. So now he is here being comforted, and you are in anguish. And besides, there is a great chasm separating us. No one can cross over to you from here, and no one can cross over to us from there.’
“Then the rich man said, ‘Please, Father Abraham, at least send him to my father’s home. For I have five brothers, and I want him to warn them so they don’t end up in this place of torment.’
“But Abraham said, ‘Moses and the prophets have warned them. Your brothers can read what they wrote.’
“The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham! But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will repent of their sins and turn to God.’
“But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they won’t be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”
— Luke 16:19-31
Shows how much consideration the early Christians had for selfish rich assholes.
Background Pony #8FB6
@Background Pony #0101
Did you seriously just read passages from Luke describing Jesus’ teachings and believe they were from the Old Testament?
Please don’t tell me you think you’re a Christian, because not only do you blatantly not care at all about the teachings of the Son of God, but you have an abysmal disrespect for the Holy Book.
You still have time to save yourself, but the clock is ticking, and you’re running in the wrong direction.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Malaysia has some equivalents for the Republicans and Democrats.
Republicans: Perkasa (Trumpism), UMNO and Bersatu (Republicans in general, but less competent), PAS (evangelical Christians, represented by extremist Muslims).
Democrats: DAP (mainstream, pro-minority and urbanisation), Parti Sosialis Malaysia (more similar to American Leftists on Twitter), PKR
PKR is more suitable for me. Like in the US, the right-wing parties in Malaysia are full of nutjobs, but compared to the American Left, the left-wing parties in Malaysia seem more sensible and “normie”.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fortunately protests in the aftermath of the Rittenhouse verdict seems to have been peaceful as far as I know.
Their message however is troubling. Here from Chicago, protestors chanting “Communist revolution, the only solution. We need that”. - https://imgur.com/rjpIqyS
Ignorants that have no idea how well off they are spreading their failed gospel to the masses.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
Americans are so desperate, they’ll turn to catastrophes if they promise security. The same drive that drove people into communist movements also drove people into Taliban, QAnon, and IS.
By the way, I often treat Neo-Nazis, QAnon, and tankies with the same level as Taliban and Islamic militants, because both of them are cult-like, and they tend to be very violent and fanatical. Is that a valid comparison?
ArmadilloEater

French Taunter
@silbasa
I mean, might be my French sensitivities talking here, but I feel like the US could use a revolution or two. We’re at like, 5 revolutions over here, with about a dozen constitution rewrites, in the same period that the US has had… none. That’s weak mang.
Though a commie revolution might not be as mush as a “step forward” as a “let’s embrace starvation and oligarchy”.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
I sometimes think that if US society is really horrible (which it’s leaning closer to that level), a revolution might be inevitable. That’s why Biden better not screw this up and get his infrastructure plan going!
If he fails, some tyrant will use his failure as an excuse to take power, and the inevitable communist revolution (with White nationalist Talibans) will send the US to hell.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Don’t worry, the leftists I know cringed pretty hard at that too, since it’s not really a hill worth dying on, especially given who the victims were (unless you’re an unironic NAMBLA member or MAP-enabler). I mean, if they’re so worried about some hokey precedent about “now it’ll be legal to gun leftists down in the streets!” then here’s a wild idea: get guns yourselves! Samuel Colt did make everyone equal, after all…
Latecomer

@Ebalosus
A whole lot of people are. And I very much worry where that is leading. Maybe an armed society is a polite society… but there are probably too many irrational people around for no-one to touch a spark to the powderkeg.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@HorsesandMuchMOAR
Yes. All fanatics are dangerous.
@ArmadilloEater
It’s actually pretty good. The US constitution created a fairly stable country, at least post the US civil war. I want that trend to continue.
@Ebalosus
It’s more the movement’s core message I find disturbing. They are communists. They might not understand what they are preaching but still does not make it any less dangerous.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
Trust me, they aren’t. They’re Brooklyn ‘communists’, meaning the most they’ll do is whine on Twitter or their podcasts, and talk about things called “bodegas” (whatever the fuck they are).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide