Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Latecomer

@The Smiling Pony
…part of me really wants to think that these are false flags created by Jews, because they feel more like something someone’s caricatured idea of their enemy would say than a real person. But part of me worries that’s just me not wanting to think that there are real people like this…
@Zincy
Hear hear.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Ereiam
It’s how we track BP bans. If you see the same code coming up over and over, then you know it’s the same BP ban evading.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@lonewolf
Hostages are leverage. If they kill them all, there’s nothing stopping Israel from wiping them out with extreme prejudice (also, they’ve already freed a few of them and are regularly releasing videos of some of the others).
YourPalContrail
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

high altitude cloud pone
@Ciaran
just out of curiosity, I assume BP number are tied to the users ip address is there a way you can determine if a BP is using a VPN to evade a ban. also if this is too of topic i will happily delete it if need be.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@YourPalContrail
Pretty off topic, but I think it’s just a hash of the subnet. You could find out by looking in the code though. In practice, we just use it as an ID when someone’s been repeatedly banned. It can’t be used to reverse engineer the subnet though, as it doesn’t even tell you if it’s IP5 or IP6.
The only time I ever add it to a deletion reason is to help other people in the thread know they’ve been feeding a repeat troll in the hopes they’ll be more able to not feed the troll next time and will instead just report them.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I just saw a video of a car getting absolutely evaporated into nonexistence by Israeli tank and the guy who was filming it did a 180 turn immediately. The whole thing felt like pitch black comedy.
The car was already backing up and making a U-Turn and visibly complying and then the Israeli tank just deleted that car and whatever’s in it.
The guy behind the camera was like “HE’S GONE! That entire family, gone! Ya Allah!” Then the dude turned around and as he was speeding in the other direction he saw another cars coming up and he went “TURN BACK! TURN BACK!”
Silly terrorists. You can’t just bring your entire family in a car and drive up on a main road and then getting jumped by Israeli tank of justice and then thinking that you could just, back up and turn around, no. Matter fact, you probably was a car bomb!
You gotta get deleted for your atrocities with extreme prejudice, families and all. Maybe all Palestinians are scum and they deserve deletion.
You know what, why not. Delete them, and you can develop that infamous white guilt later.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@The Smiling Pony
What if I wasn’t being sarcastic?
What if I legit see the only way to end the conflict is to get all palestinians, terrorists or otherwise (who am I kidding, all of them Hamas supporters, therefore terrorists) to extinction, and THEN act like it was a mistake and a tragedy that shouldn’t be repeated, etc.
Nothing gets more support than becoming a guy who develop a guilt complex and savior mentality, vowing to never kill again after having genocided a people. The audience loves that kinda character.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Also a guy lost 20 members of his family after his house got blown by somebody SOUTH of the warzone in Gaza. Meaning, at this point that somebody is firing at random houses on the south–you know, the area the Israelis be telling these stubborn people to flee to.
You know what, as always, it wasn’t a random house with a family in it. It was a terrorist cell. There.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

A Reporters Without Borders (RSF) investigations has concluded that the IDF deliberately targeted the press vehicle (clearly labeled “Press”) in the bombing raid on the Lebanese border that killed Reuters reporter Issam Abdallah.
This is a literal war crime.
And quite frankly I’m sick and tired of “centrist” concern trolls coming in all “both sides are equally bad” and “the far-left hates Jews just like the far-right.”
Look, antisemitism can be found across the political spectrum, but it’s primarily concentrated on the far-right. And Islamism is on the far-right of the spectrum. Those hateful remarks posted on that University message board and that threat against Jewish students appear to have originated from Islamists. They should rightfully be condemned and investigated.
Yes, some boneheaded tankies have no problem making common cause with Islamists, but “left” does not mean “supports Hamas/hates Jews” inherently.
Back on topic: Israel has the firepower and the backing of the nation with the most powerful military in the world. This isn’t a “war,” this is disproportionate retribution for a terrorist attack that while absolutely awful does NOT justify the leveling of an entire city-state and the forced displacement of millions, or the aforementioned war crimes. Civilians - many of them children - are being massacred indiscriminately. Yes, fuck Hamas for what they did to Israeli citizens - many of whom also were children, but double fuck Bibi and the IDF for using this as a pretense to wipe out an entire people and open up more land for their dipshit “settlers.”
The Israeli government has already expressed a disgustingly dismissive attitude toward their own citizens killed and kidnapped in the Hamas attack. I’d prefer in turn if the people on the internet rooting for Palestine to be wiped off the map stop pretending this has anything to do with their lives or well-being.
PS: As for Marx’s “On the Jewish Question,” I took the time to look it up and get the gist of it. So yeah, “Jewish Question” was a fairly common term in political discourse in 1840s Europe, when Marx wrote his essay. The purpose of the essay was to critique another philosopher’s argument on how Jews could become politically emancipated in the Kingdom of Prussia. Whether or not the essay is antisemitic is the subject of debate.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Muslim here, personally speaking, that threat against jewish students sound like it was made by somebody appropriating muslim lingo.
I don’t mean in the false flags kind. I mean in the, if somebody be saying ‘salamaleikum’ for ‘what’s up.’ It just has the vibe of someone cosplaying as muslims or trying to show solidarity to palestinians (who are muslim) by using their lingo.
Again I think their sentiment is real. they probably are that unhinged. But good GOD man, if that post was really made by islamists it’s very cringe and poser-ish.
Based on my interactions with muslims, had that been fundie muslims like the ones I know of, they’d have used the quran and sunnah to justify it, and I don’t see any. Muslim fundies are like christian fundies. They won’t miss a chance to be quoting them holy books.
Besides, somebody having usernames like jewevil or hamas warrior sounds hella sus. Rather than someone genuinely wanting to see the conflict to end, these poster seem to just want to use this excuse to be as mean and unnecessarily antisemitic as possible. They need to be investigated.
(and also taught how to write a complaint against the jews like a muslim would)
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
You know, the fundamental problem with the “Israel is getting of Hamas for Gazans” take is that Israel isn’t getting rid of the conditions that led to the formation and growth of Hamas
In order for Israel to truly get rid of Hamas, they need to address the core issues that led Palestinians into forming Hamas, like the right of return, mass poverty of Palestinians, lack of freedom of movement etc.
They essentially need to do to Gaza what America did to Japan after WW2 to even justify that line of argument, but even the most left wing party in the Knesset that isn’t Arab dominated won’t even consider doing that, so they are dooming themselves to the cycle of violence all over again
@tehwatever
I won’t be surprised if it was a bunch of actual children doing this which is why the messages sound so cartoonish/straight up childish. Middle class westernised Muslim children deciding to be anti-semitic because it’s seen as “edgy” and “transgressive”
Essentially the Western Muslim equivalent of the alt right pipeline more or less
With that being said, college is giant circlejerk and I won’t be surprised if some pro-palestinian people circlejerked themselves so hard that they made death threats against a Jewish institution because they genuinely believe they will help Palestinians stop being bombed or something
So it’s either middle class white people larping as Islamic militants or mjddle class children larping as Islamic militants
@YourPalContrail
Marx’s On The Jewish Question at worst uses anti-semitic tropes in service of a larger argument but imo I don’t think it’s anti semitic. In the article, Marx was arguing against someone who thought Jews need to get rid of their Jewishness to gain political and civic rights. I basically agree with the take by David Mcllean that the whole second part of the essay is “an extended pun at Bauer’s(person Marx is responding to) expense“. Part of the reason for this confusion is that while both Bauer and Marx’s texts are called “The Jewish Question” and “On the Jewish Question” respectively, they ultimately delve into the question of general human emancipation from societal woes. Bauer blames religion, Marx blames class society, and Judaism is used an unfortunate means of discussing it.
Essentially whether or not you see it is anti semitic is how seriously you think Marx was being when he uses Judaism as a branching off point to talk about the material-ideal dialectic of Capitalism. I don’t think Marx was being very serious at all. I personally think Marx was just being an edgelord in response to Bruno Bauer, which I suppose you can argue is still anti-semitic, but like, closer to early Idubbz style racism rather than Adolf Hitler
Ereiam
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
which I suppose you can argue is still anti-semitic, but like, closer to early Idubbz style racism rather than Adolf Hitler
Or Sacha Baron Cohen (given that they both got Jewish origins to begin with).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide