Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It is.
Every year a new location temporarily does UBI to see if it works, finds out it works, then nobody does the thing that works on a larger scale because everyone who can implement it on that level immediately demands proof that the thing that works really does work.
It’s almost Kafkaesque.
Background Pony #DC9A
Us now: The boomers taken the futures of us young people away!
40 years later: The zoomers have taken the futures of us young people away!
Eventually when we get older we’ll see our fellow zoomers become the new establishment politicians. Some good. Some bad. Some in between. And we’ll be the new generation of scorn just you wait.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
I feel like people underestimate the possibility that Biden wins the election but fails to help Dems flip the House or keep the Senate because he dragged the whole ticket down.
If that happens, his re-election will be a pyrrhic victory; he could have even less power than the English monarchy.
Oh, and we will default on the debt. The GOP isn’t going to have any incentive to help Biden knowing he has no leverage unlike 2023.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@CaptainXtra
The polls could be destroyed in every scenario.
Trump poll numbers are about the same as Bidens with only like a 3% differnce. If Trump could sway the 3%. Then we are fucked. But judging by the debate he didn’t sway anybody.
CaptainXtra

STOP PROJECT 2025!
From what I’ve gathered Biden seemed to have regained his freaking senses in a speech after that messy debate.
What happened with him when Trump was spouting off nonsense?
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

One explanation I heard from a report courtesy of anonymous insiders was that while he was preparing at Camp David for the debate, they leaned too hard into having him memorize a large collection of prepared remarks and rebuttals for every possible thing Donald could have thrown at him, and it backfired spectacularly due to him, you know, being freaking old and having a decline in memory.
If there is one thing we can learn from fascists, it’s to Never Play Defense.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide