Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #1F81
Every time i hear what comes out of this party the more i wonder if they all just collectively have brain damage or something.
Also you probably still can kill multiple people with a toaster as long as you hit them hard enough with it
Background Pony #204D
I found this article to be rather informative to explain why the vast majority of lawyers who are struggling to defend Donald Trump (many of whom are now faced with legal trouble themselves for such involvement) are the kind of people you’d end up with if you’re essentially scraping the bottom of the barrel. It’s because most of the competent lawyers in America actually knew better than to get involved in such blatantly illegal activity. In other words, Trump’s coup attempt failed because enough professional lawyers actually respected our country’s unwritten system of honor.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Vortaxonus
Dustcan already pointed out that a toaster isn’t powerful enough to shock someone (let alone several someones) to death in a pool (even factoring in the conductivity of chlorinated water, electrifying a whole swimming pool would take more current than the electric grid can deliver).
MethidMan
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Ciaran
Ironic how for all his soapboxing against blindly trusting the government, he isn’t very trustworthy himself with news sources.
Sources that were still cited and linked, by contrast, unlike Ciaran’s.
Hell, what’s actually surprising to me is how you failed to catch that.
And I find it surprising how you fail to catch that your sources are fuckin’ Twitter of all things, which can be argued is even worse than not citing anything. :P
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Meanlucario
The persisting belief that far-left and far-right have more in common with each other than with those at the center of the political spectrum.
Unsurprisingly, this belief is mainly promoted by those who have a simplistic views of things, like conspiracy theorists, or those who have a vested interest in discrediting the supporters of leftist ideology by comparing them to Nazis.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Look, I absolutely despise the Israeli government. It’s a jingoistic, apartide supporting clusterfuck that often deliberately shoots down potential paths too peace because the region conflict is good for votes.
But Hamas and those that directly support them are literal terrorists. Religious fanatics whose stated goal doesn’t stop at “liberation” and goes all the way to genocide.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide