Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #AC9A
@Zincy  
Except that there was also rioting in response to Trump’s election, so it wasn’t necessarily “peacful”.
Background Pony #AC9A
Yeah people have been telling us to have compassion for Trumpers since end of 2016. Of course it is never the other way around. I’m all out of compassion for people that have continued to tell me I’m brainwashed and trying to ruin America, and have essentially fucked up a lot of my past year because of their ego to admit their wrong and their selfishness of putting their wants over the wellbeing of everyone else.
your

Replace “Trumpers” with “China’s government” in regards to the pandemic that’s happened throughout this year, and you’re pretty much right on the money.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Ebalosus  
Maybe. The US is very polarized now. The republican party have been taken over by nationalists and trumpers. The democratic party have been seized by the far left. There is no room for talks or compromize anymore and with the extreme elements setting the agenda it will stay that way for a while. Neither extreme is really any good. Do not be fooled by the fake pedestal the far left is placing itself on, they are as bad as nazis!
Background Pony #AC9A
@DarkObsidian

@Zincy

I find it rather sad that you two seem to believe that Trump is the literal reincarnation of Hitler, when Trump is really just a goddamn clueless imbecile that doesn’t know when to stop (like a duck).
Background Pony #AC9A
@silbasa  
A lot of what you’re saying is essentially true, though there are some particular aspects of it that I disagree on, strongly.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #AC9A

I sincerely hope they’re not, but I’m more referring to the Biden supporters who claim to take him to task and who as-of-writing are distressingly both resting on their laurels and shitting on the left for having the nerve to complain that Biden is going to screw them over too.

Like I’ve said before: I can feel the anger on the left rising, and the election of Biden isn’t going to assuage that.

@silbasa

>the Democratic Party has been seized by the far left

Yeah sure, which is why Biden has corporate ghouls from the who’s who of scumbag corporate welfare megacorporations in his cabinet and as advisors. Must be that 5,643,876,190th dimensional chess that the far-left™️ is playing in order to turn the US into red China.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #AC9A  
That is of course your right.

@Ebalosus  
It is suprising that you as a gun person dont see the danger Biden poses to US liberty. Where Trump mostly defended freedom of speech and gun rights, Biden is for limiting these rights. And he have a very active wing of activists in his party now emboldened by the election result.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
If you believe the far left is pro-gun control (or even of one mind on the subject of gun control, for that matter) and somehow infer from it that Biden is far-left, then I believe I’ve found a new perspective on the abysmal depth of your ignorance.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Kiryu-Chan  
@Ereiam

Uh? No? Check is program here. He is most certainly pro gun control - And yes the far left want guns, not for protection but revolution.

“Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.”

Its full on 1994 awb and then some. Goodbye AR15s and magazines for just about everything. After all, everybody knows you dont need more than 3 rounds.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@silbasa

That’s hardly a bulletproof (excuse the pun) retort, since it was either status quo fudd or fudd with more restrictions whereas I’m of the private ownership of nuclear weapons is A-OK type of pro-gun person. Granted, Biden is worse than Trump on that part…but that’s a very theoretical ‘worse’, because Obama wanted another AWB, and despite having both the house and senate, didn’t do shit.

It’s also especially hilarious you’d respond to me on that, since my main role (publicly at least) is marketing 3D-printed gun technologies to leftists and minorities. It’s probably the only thing I’m both good at and comfortable marketing, since I can’t market anything else to save my life. But I digress.

You didn’t actually point out how Biden or Harris have “far-left” agendas, besides through proxy to a misread of the Democratic Party. I was reading recently how AOC was talking up how good the Bolivian coup was, much to the chagrin of all the leftists I talk to, thus it shows how even she is turning into an establishment democrat; which as we’ve all pointed out, isn’t far-left!
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@silbasa  
Still doesn’t mean Biden is far-left. Had Sanders been the pick at the Democratic primary, you might’ve had a point, but with someone as pro-establishment as Biden, your claim doesn’t hold a drop of water.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@silbasa

Well, amazing would be too much to say, but in fact the EU is better than its reputation. I don’t just want to be a European, I am one. This is proven to me by the fact alone that I can move through a large part of this continent without any barriers and without a passport (my ID card is enough), and that I can live and work anywhere. And I’m very proud of that, too. And it will certainly stay that way. But yes, I would indeed welcome the next logical step, a general EU citizenship. ;-)

Opinions may be divided on A13/17. And you can certainly moan with some users here about it. And if you feel you have to lose your “faith” because of it, that’s your business. Personally, however, I see no point in panicmongering and hysteria. If the EU wants to take a special European digital path between the USA and China, then that is its right. I’m also not a friend of A13/17, especially because I can’t yet see at all how this is to be implemented technologically, nor do I support the massive lobbying of the music and media associations.  
But the democratic process includes accepting when others have the majority. However, it is open to every citizen to become personally involved in politics in a different way. But of course, if people just sit at home all day playing video games and watching YouTube videos, then perhaps this is not the political basis on which effective resistance to something like A13/17 can be built.

Hm, interesting view. The last time I looked, the Norwegian economy had grown by 60 per cent since joining the EEA and the employment rate had increased by 25 per cent. The unemployment rate fell and purchasing power increased significantly. To this day, Norway benefits in particular from the export of oil and gas as well as fish and seafood to EU countries.  
Yeah, the EU is a cruel tyrant and overlord, which certainly only exploits the small states. And, of course, will force everyone to be part of the EEA in a blackmailing way. But if you accuse the EU of blackmail, you should support your accusation with appropriate source material. I’m getting tired of answering unsubstantiated accusations. Why don’t you come up with something solid that’s worth discussing? I don’t want to have to debate with you all the time on some kind of personal level.
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Ebalosus  
You are very strange. 3d printed guns all around! You be you!

@Ereiam  
@Ebalosus  
Lets have a looksee:

Full in on LGBTQ  
More immigration and Islam  
Helping black communites by redistributing and diversifying  
Massive push for women  
Even more for the women  
Climate  
Racial Equity  
The Biden-Harris Agenda for the African Diaspora  
Massive gun restricions

Seems pretty leftist to me? :P

@DarkObsidian  
We resisted. We were ignored. They cheered.

You do realize that without that EEA membership the EU cuts of all commerce? Thats an economic death sentence. With the EEA membership we also have to accept all EU regulations and standards. There are, well lets just say there is a lot.

Feel free to ignore me at your leisure :)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Feel free to ignore me at your leisure

Since I am aware of your laziness in providing serious source material, I believe I will use this option more often. At least until your next big EU bullshit. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide